Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Elite Coatings NY-Powder & Ceramic Coatings

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Introduction and Pricing Thread

*All forum members receive 10% off for mentioning this ad. Pricing List at bottom of page. (cannot be combined with other offers)

Fast Turnaround Times- Instock colors typ. 2-3 days and 1 week on nonstock powders. Rush Processing Available.

Ship us your items or ask about our exchange program!!!

Check us out at:
WWW.EliteCoatingsNY.com

Elite Coatings NY
30c West Ames ct
Plainview NY 11803
(Most GPS will come up as East Ames ct- it is the same street)

Email- Info@elitecoatingsny.com
Phone # (516) 476-8117 / (516) 690-6232

Buiness Hours
M-F 10am-6pm
Sat ? 10am-4pm
Sun-closed

Additional times are available by appointment. These hours are not set in stone we are normally working later so feel free to give us a call and you may get lucky.

Here at Elite Coatings NY we offer three main services; Powder Coating, Ceramic Coating and Performance work/auto repair. We take great pride in our work and treat your items/vehicles like our own as our main goal is to satisfy the customer. We have the ability to powder coat or ceramic coat any item up to 4ft x 6ft x 10ft. We have literally thousands of colors available and can have powder custom made for an exact match if we cannot find what you?re looking for. In order to properly prepare the parts for coating we have a full 10ft x 10ft x 8ft media blasting booth to get the parts down to bare metal. We have a full service automotive repair shop with lifts to take care of all of your automotive needs including disassembly/rebuilding of items that are to be powder coated. We also offer performance installations and can get most parts so give us a call or email with your needs.

You can also ship us your items to be coated and we will ship them back to you as soon as they are done. We also offer Exchanges for certain parts. If we can get some interest in a certain item we will buy it so you have no down time. Email or post up requests.

Also Feel free to check out our gallery at:

Www.EliteCoatingsNY.com/gallery.htm

Here are some pictures of our previous work:

Weld Racing Wheel Mirror Black W/ Silver Vein Lips

C4 Corvette wheels in Super Durable Wet Black

Ls1 BBK SSI intake in mirror Black W/ Polished Letters

Brembo Red Calipers

Sparkle Granny Smith Valve Cover

Old 12-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Contributors

FONT

SO

LARGE

I can't even read that!
Old 12-24-2009, 06:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Not bad. I use Colorlife Powdercoated in Hicksville, but these prices are very competitive. I might have to give you a shot next time. Only thing is, Colorlife turns stuff around for me the same day at no additional cost.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Senior Members

the pricew for the rims,

do they include mountting and balancing?

also, can i leave my car by u, or will i have to drop of only the wheels?

do you have any recent pictures of rims that u've done in the past that you could share with us??

thanks,
Joe
Old 12-24-2009, 09:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser' post='1079390' date='Dec 24 2009, 12:45 PM
joe - this look like a wheel shop to you? take your wheels to all weather after you get them powdercoated. that's where most of us go.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Members

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='1079254' date='Dec 24 2009, 02:49 AM
FONT

SO

LARGE

I can't even read that!
Sorry is there any way to edit my post to make it smaller?
Old 12-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser' post='1079390' date='Dec 24 2009, 12:45 PM
the pricew for the rims,

also, can i leave my car by u, or will i have to drop of only the wheels?

do you have any recent pictures of rims that u've done in the past that you could share with us??

thanks,
Joe

These prices include bringing us the bare wheels. We can have the wheels removed, powder coat them, remount and balance them for an extra fee $. You can also leave your car by us if thats easier for you . We are also a full service mechanic shop so no problems there.

If you were to bring the wheels with tires add 100 to the price and if you want to bring the whole car just add 150 to the prices listed above.

I will post up some more wheel pictures but you can also view some in our gallery on our website.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 530i, Alpine white, M-Tech Kit, 20" Asanti af-128 rims, Roof painted Black.

Originally Posted by EliteCoatingsNY' post='1079456' date='Dec 24 2009, 02:38 PM
These prices include bringing us the bare wheels. We can have the wheels removed, powder coat them, remount and balance them for an extra fee. You can also leave your car by us if thats easier for you. We are also a full service mechanic shop so no problem there.
do you powder coat exhaust tips if so how much?
Old 12-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Members

Originally Posted by mikes 5' post='1079457' date='Dec 24 2009, 02:41 PM
do you powder coat exhaust tips if so how much?

For exhaust tips i would reccomend ceramic coating. Ceramic coatings is made for high heat applications and will withstand the temperatures of exhaust without the color fading or flaking. We use the best ceramic available which is rated for 2000 degrees Farenheit. The price would be dependent upon size and color but they are normally in the range of 40-50$ per tip. If you email us a picture and color your looking for i can get you an exact quote. All our prices include cleaning and mediablasting to ensure proper adhesion.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EliteCoatingsNY' post='1079452' date='Dec 24 2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry is there any way to edit my post to make it smaller?
not at this point.

i am actually curious about getting my wheels done, i just couldnt read it without scrolling right to left. my screen resolution isnt really high though. i cant adjust it because i am at work and they have these things on lockdown.

i guess it didnt bother anyone else. I am kind of a complainer though.

Quick Reply: Elite Coatings NY-Powder & Ceramic Coatings