Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

Elite Coatings NY – Powder Coating, Ceramic Coating & Performance

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to post a couple of pictures from the last few months. I am sorry I have definitely been slacking on taking pictures and posting on forums because we have been so busy over here. We will have some more employees starting next week so i should have some more time to post up/help answer any of your guys questions.

We are also in the middle of expanding and should have our new shop in full swing in about a month when we will have a grand opening/bbq for anyone who wants to come out. I will announce a date as we get closer to completion. I will get up some pics of the new shop as things progress. We are still in the same building just a different section with a front street entrance.

We will now be able to do full car frames with our 8' x 8' x 17.5' oven, powder booth, mediablasting booth and steam cleaning station. We will also have a full automotive performance/repair shop with lifts/ inspection machine/ etc. We will be launching a new website in the next month as well Elite performance NY where we will show these services/other builds we have done and also will be selling performance parts. Feel free to call or shoot us an email with any parts you need and well do our best to get you the best possible price.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Members

Old 03-27-2010, 09:16 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EliteCoatingsNY

do your prices include mounting, balancing and curb repair? if not, what is the extra charge for these services?
Old 03-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535XI white
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by EliteCoatingsNY

Gloss black exhaust tips
nice tip
how much for exhaust tip?
Old 03-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Members

Originally Posted by pgetsch
do your prices include mounting, balancing and curb repair? if not, what is the extra charge for these services?

Our prices are for bringing us the parts dissasembled. We do offer dissasembly and reassembly. It is 25$ per wheel to dismount, remount and balance or 100$ per set. This includes replacing the valve stem as well(if applicable). We also offer a service where you can drop off the entire car and we will take care of everything for you. This service is 150$ extra for the set of 4 and includes removing the wheels from the vehicle, tire dismount, remount, balance, and reinstalling the wheels. Light curb repair is included but if any filling is required it is typically around 20 per wheel depending on the severity of the curb rash.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 08white
nice tip
how much for exhaust tip?

The exhaust tips are around 40 each to mediablast and coat.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Members

Just wanted to give an update.

Currently we are running a wheel special through the end of april for tax season.

15% off powdercoating all wheels

Also wanted to give everyone an update on our new shop. The offices/display room are almost completed. We painted the entire shop Walls and ceiling. Now we are going to be shotblasting the floor and epoxying it this weekend. All our new equipment will be here on monday morning and we should be operating in our new shop in about 1.5-2 weeks. Well get some pictures up this weekend hopefully.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Senior Members

Got my style 128 wheels done by these guys in Satin Black. Full write up is in the parts thread. Just wanted to post here to vouch for these guys. Patrick, Mike, and Herman, thanks! Highly recommended:

Old 04-21-2010, 07:17 AM
Members

Thanks for the vouch we appreciate the support. The rims look even better on the car, glad you are happy with them.

Originally Posted by NYC530XI
Got my style 128 wheels done by these guys in Satin Black. Full write up is in the parts thread. Just wanted to post here to vouch for these guys. Patrick, Mike, and Herman, thanks! Highly recommended:

Old 04-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Members

Just giving everybody a heads up there are only 3 days left till the end of our April Tax Season 15% discount on powdercoating rims. Please hurry and take advantage of this deal.

Quick Reply: Elite Coatings NY – Powder Coating, Ceramic Coating & Performance