Detailing Forum Don't know if that wax is any good? Get your detailing answers and tips here.

All In one Polisher and Wax recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know some of us dont have much time to do a 3 or 4 step job on our cars. Anyone know of a good "All in One cleanser, polisher, wax etc..

I know Zaino has great reviews , but its hard to get stuff from the U.K. to the U.S.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Members

Zaino comes out of New Jersey. Go to their website www.zainostore.com, order it and you'll have it in about a week.

I just tried their new wipe it on and your done product ("Z-CS" Clear Seal). Results in a great look as far as shine. Of course I put it on over many accumulated coats of Z2.

I did notice that it does not give the slick feel that the Z2 does, but it looks just as good.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Members

Optimum PoliSeal. Very light polish, with Polymer/Nuba blend.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Get Zaino's new product, All-in-One (AIO). It's a cleaner, polisher and protectant, "all in one", hence the name. It's great. After that, throw some Z5 Pro for extra protection and finish it with CS Clear and Grand Finale Spray. Or just use AIO by itself, so it's less time consuming.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i, Orient Blue/Beige, Navigation, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, PDC, split-folding rear seats, DIY iPod. DIY Valentine 1 hardwire, loose nut behind the wheel.

Originally Posted by BigWhup' post='406473' date='Mar 24 2007, 04:15 PM
Zaino comes out of New Jersey. Go to their website www.zainostore.com, order it and you'll have it in about a week.
If memory serves, Sal Zaino and the sales and marketing team are in Jersey. I think the product actually ships out of Kansas City or somehwere in the heartland, which theoretically evens out the shipping times to the coasts. Knowing Jersey, I'm sure there are some tax savings and labor cost advantages to having the warehouse in Missouri (or wherever), as well.

The pic below from their site would seem to support my assumption, especially considering they quoted the deadline for same day shipping in Central time. Behold the answer to the question nobody cared to ask:

Old 04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Wildcat' post='408655' date='Mar 29 2007, 07:54 PM
If memory serves, Sal Zaino and the sales and marketing team are in Jersey. I think the product actually ships out of Kansas City or somehwere in the heartland, which theoretically evens out the shipping times to the coasts. Knowing Jersey, I'm sure there are some tax savings and labor cost advantages to having the warehouse in Missouri (or wherever), as well.

The pic below from their site would seem to support my assumption, especially considering they quoted the deadline for same day shipping in Central time. Behold the answer to the question nobody cared to ask:

Interesting that Turtle Wax also has a plant in Kansas City - might Zanio just be a marketing arm for a private label Turtle Wax?
Old 04-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Senior Members

thanks guys, from a past thread I found Lazaino located 25 mins from me. anyone else in socal its near the 10 and 405 intersection. theyre fully stocked with all the zaino products. I think im passing by there after the meet.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

LIQUID GLASS. Try it, get happy, come online and mail me saying thanx. Its not a wax neither its more of a polisher/cleaner.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='62231
LIQUID GLASS. Try it, get happy, come online and mail me saying thanx. Its not a wax neither its more of a polisher/cleaner.
this stuff is top notch your saying. doesit remove the swirls and imperfections or strickly polish and shine? thanks
Old 04-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

Originally Posted by DINAN530i' post='410870' date='Apr 6 2007, 01:53 PM
this stuff is top notch your saying. doesit remove the swirls and imperfections or strickly polish and shine? thanks

From my experience it removes and PREVENTS swirl marks. Everyone screams Zaino but I think its all just hype. Liquid Glass was always the best and ive tried a bunch of crap out there. On your second coat of it your going to notice a major difference in my opinion.

Quick Reply: All In one Polisher and Wax recommendation