Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Thank You all

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i "Ben Hogan's 5 Iron" SilverGrey/Black Sport, L7, NAV, CW, AS, Split FR 2003 Audi A4 3.0 CVT "Part of the Moniker" Silver/Ebony, Prem, CW, Star 17s

Originally Posted by Landa220' post='271665' date='Apr 20 2006, 08:23 AM
I hear ya! Yesterday I saw this guy fueling up a red Modena. MAN was it sweet!

I was sitting at the stop light when I saw him. I was looking and daydreaming so hard that the car behind me had to hit his horn to remind me the light was green. I've got to find a way to afford one of those!

Nice.

Incidentially, yesterday while walking home from my Chicago office and daydreaming about the upcoming evening drive in the 550, I see a Red 360 Mondena with the most awesome yellow-brown creme leather interior. Just spanking. It was outside a swank Cafe and people were just staring at it. Like street artwork. Its probably better to look at than drive. Well, maybe. I do hear many have super low miles.

That said and with reality in mind, the 550 hits the bullseye in terms of performance and luxury. It weights performance more. It really has some of the blistering feel of a M5, while being more subtle and more afforable. Its not a boy racer but turns heads from the real car guys. What else could a car guy want with the exception of both a 550 and 430 Modena?

Keep us posted on your ride. There is a 95% chance you'll love it.

CVT Benhogan