Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Pics of my new 5

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 Silver Grey 550i (est delivery 12/06) Auburn / Poplar Interior / Anthracite headliner M body aero kit/ sport/ sound/ comfort access/ comfort seats/ sunshade/ sat radio

I posted pics in my signature below...and my experience is in the following thread
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=19352&hl=

Old 12-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 530i Silver Gray/Black, Sport, Prem., Logic 7, Cold Weather, Auto, M Aero package, Nav, Comfort Seats, IPod aux

Originally Posted by almd' post='209786' date='Dec 10 2005, 07:41 PM
I posted pics in my signature below...and my experience is in the following thread

Wow wow wow!! Your car looks fantastic!!! And hopefully what mine will look like when I pick it up in a couple of weeks (minus the 550 engine!)----

What kind of tint on your windows? Did your dealer install that?

Everything looks great---glad you are enjoying it.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Silver Grey 550i (est delivery 12/06) Auburn / Poplar Interior / Anthracite headliner M body aero kit/ sport/ sound/ comfort access/ comfort seats/ sunshade/ sat radio

Originally Posted by hoopsrob' post='209795

Wow wow wow!! Your car looks fantastic!!! And hopefully what mine will look like when I pick it up in a couple of weeks (minus the 550 engine!)----

What kind of tint on your windows? Did your dealer install that?

Everything looks great---glad you are enjoying it.
[/quote]
Thanks. I've been looking at pictures of other silver grey 5s daily for about 2 months now and I can't believe how striking this baby looks in the flesh! I was so happy that I picked this color when I saw it in person. It just has a richness and a depth to it.
The tint is Llumar ATStar 35% all around. I really looked into it and was going to get either the formula one pinnacle ceramic (probably would have been higher quality) or sunguard (lifetime no fault warranty). But the dealer's guy did llumar so in the end, the convenience factor was the winner. just make sure you use non metallics if you have sat radio.
Art
Old 12-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 530i Silver Gray/Black, Sport, Prem., Logic 7, Cold Weather, Auto, M Aero package, Nav, Comfort Seats, IPod aux

[/quote]
Thanks. I've been looking at pictures of other silver grey 5s daily for about 2 months now and I can't believe how striking this baby looks in the flesh! I was so happy that I picked this color when I saw it in person. It just has a richness and a depth to it.
The tint is Llumar ATStar 35% all around. I really looked into it and was going to get either the formula one pinnacle ceramic (probably would have been higher quality) or sunguard (lifetime no fault warranty). But the dealer's guy did llumar so in the end, the convenience factor was the winner. just make sure you use non metallics if you have sat radio.
Art
[/quote]

Awesome---will do because I do have Sat radio.

Are you a Gator? (Noticed you were from G'ville)---

I lived in FL for 25 yrs....but my loyalties involve the Tomahawk Chop!

Either way, we can both agree on awesome rides, huh?
Old 12-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Very nice--congrats!
Old 12-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 Limo with M-Sport package(m5 mirrors,m5 trunk finisher,m172 summer wheels,blk front grills,m5 paddle shift kit(my530i),m pedal covers,m floor mats, E87 2005 The Misses car E39 2002 Touring with M-Sport package/family wagon(gone but not forgotten)

Congrats Great looking ride, Enjoy
Old 12-18-2005, 10:00 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Cube Trim, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, Head Up Display, Steptronic, Comfort Seats, Rear Heated Seats, Through Load, Park Distance Control, Navigation , HK Logic 7, etc

gentlemen...didn't consider titanium??? I'm struggling between the 2 colors...??!?!?!?
Old 12-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Trev550i' post='213067' date='Dec 19 2005, 02:00 AM
gentlemen...didn't consider titanium??? I'm struggling between the 2 colors...??!?!?!?

Titanium Silver or Titanium Grey?

For me Titanium Grey was a bit too dark. Titanium Silver is what I'm drive now on my 328i----so Silver Grey was the best option. Looks really sharp. Titanium Silver was my 2nd choice.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Cube Trim, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, Head Up Display, Steptronic, Comfort Seats, Rear Heated Seats, Through Load, Park Distance Control, Navigation , HK Logic 7, etc

Titanium silver. Did you not like the titanium over the long haul or did you just want a change. Too late to amend my order now anyhow i think so Titanium silver it is I'm sure it will look great.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:56 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Trev550i' post='213511' date='Dec 20 2005, 02:27 AM
Titanium silver. Did you not like the titanium over the long haul or did you just want a change. Too late to amend my order now anyhow i think so Titanium silver it is I'm sure it will look great.
Just wanted a change. I love the titanium silver--- I would have no reservations at all about having that color again. You will love it.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new 5