Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Okay did it! Ordered my 530i sedan

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 08:05 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

This morning I have ordered my new 530i sedan. I really need a car quick so can't wait for the 2005 model. Dealer also told me it is not likely that the new 3.0 is gonna come in the 5 series before januari 2005 and no led taillights (according to the salesrep).

The options on the car:
High executive package with:
- Auto gearbox
- Alarm system class 3
- Electric foldable sunscreen in the back
- Sunscreens sidewindows rear
- Comfort Seats
- Electric heated seats
- Park distance control
- Xenon headlights with headlights washers
- ALC Adaptive Corner lights
- Automatic airconditioning (professional)
- Extra light package (mirrorlights etc.)
- Navigation professional
- 6 CD changer

Further more (loose options):
- Servotronic steering
- Sportsuspension
- Side airbags for the backseats
- Electical foldable sidemirrors with dimming for exterior and interior mirrors
- Wood pappelmaser braun
- Cupholders
- 18" wheels type 123
- Bleutooth handy ready
- Hifi professional soundsystem (logic 7).
- Chrome kidney grills
- gearlever with wood inlay

Car will be here in the third week of august whoohoooo.. Let the waiting begin!

After all I have been through since the accident this is very enjojable. Saturday I am getting married, so what does a guy need more???
Old 06-30-2004, 08:13 AM
Senior Members

congratulations bud!
enjoy your honeymoon and post pics i love to see your girl.
if i am in holland i'll crash your wedding and we can drink.
where are you going on your honeymoon anyways? rollee
Old 06-30-2004, 08:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

We're going to Miami. We'll stay there one week. Then we will leave for a cruise in the caribean wich takes about a week. After that week we will stay in Miami for another week.

I will post a pic of my marriage car. The dealer has arranged a brand new Z4 for me with 0 kms on the clock!
Really nice of my dealer to help me out since my weddingcar is in a 1000 pieces.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:18 AM
Contributors

Well done, nice specs. What colour did you get?
Did you order leathers?
Old 06-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Contributors

Awesome and congratulations!! I wish you the best of luck in your marriage and hope you have a great honeymoon in Miami!!
I noticed one of your options was the cupholders. Is that really an option? I would have rather not had the cupholders. Once less reason for drinks to be in my car. i am sure I will lighten up later but right now "No Drinks"!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 09:04 AM
sj3
Senior Members

Congratulations from New Jersey and many many happy returns. I thought you weren't going to go for the sport option stuff? Yeah, and please give color. I'm finding myself more interested in seeing pics of your new car than pics of your new wife! I find this worrisom!

Sam
Old 06-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Jun 30 2004, 10:17 AM
We're going to Miami. We'll stay there one week. Then we will leave for a cruise in the caribean wich takes about a week. After that week we will stay in Miami for another week.

I will post a pic of my marriage car. The dealer has arranged a brand new Z4 for me with 0 kms on the clock!
Really nice of my dealer to help me out since my weddingcar is in a 1000 pieces.
I did the Miami / Carribean cruise thing a couple of years ago, great fun. Congratulations on the wedding and your new car.
Old 06-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Contributors

The color I chose is silbergrau metallic A08 for exterior and interior will be beige leather dakota.

I didn't go for the sporty thing. But big rims and lowered suspension make this car look sooooo goooooood.... So I couldn't resist!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:19 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Jun 30 2004, 10:36 AM
Awesome and congratulations!! I wish you the best of luck in your marriage and hope you have a great honeymoon in Miami!!
I noticed one of your options was the cupholders. Is that really an option? I would have rather not had the cupholders. Once less reason for drinks to be in my car. i am sure I will lighten up later but right now "No Drinks"!!!!!!!
I do everything in my car. Drink, eat, make phonecalls, etc!!!!

For you guys that want to see my future wife! I feel not offended hehehehe...When we're married she's stuck with me!!
For all the others that want to see the car.. sorry the end of august you'll be the first
Old 06-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Senior Members

congrats! wish you the best in your marriage and of course the more important for most guys...the car . anyway, what is adaptive corner lights? i know i have adaptive xenon lights (headlights). please advise. the two months waiting shouldn't be that bad for you cuz you will be in your honeymoon for three weeks. after that you will have so many gifts to unwrap and so many thank you cards to write. that will keep you busy for awhile .

Quick Reply: Okay did it! Ordered my 530i sedan