Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Nalley BMW did the right thing!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs down

Dear Forum members:

Mon 4-25-05 @ 11:58hrs, This post is about the outcome of me paying new tire fees and labor, for a flat tire on a 10,000 mile loaner BMW 330i.

I received a phone call from Mr. Clay Nalley the owner of Nalley BMW himself, shared with me how he had just read my letter I sent last Friday, and how he apologizes for any inconvenience it might had caused me and is sending me a refund of $223.24 today.

In conclusion: With Mr. Nalley doing this, restored what faith I had lost in Nalley BMW, and it still by my personal experience Nalley BMW is still the #1 growing BMW dealer here in the Atlanta GA area in my book, and at this time, my family and I will continue doing all our auto business with Nalley BMW. (formally aka Chris Imports BMW)

Sincerely,

R. Eddie Presley

==================
Hi e60 forum members:

I want to thank you for hearing me vent and posting here about my loaner BMW 330i flat tire issue.

Today I received my refund from Nalley BMW on: 4-27-05...{SEE BELOW},I will continue to pass by Hank Aaron's BMW (which I am told is an excellent Atlanta area BMW dealer also), 10 miles from my home and go 100 miles (round trip), out of my way to be treated fairly at Nalley BMW on my BMW e60 530i service and parts, and be able to continue to reserve me a loaner BMW (when needed).

Sincerely,

Eddie Presley

Nalley BMW did the right thing!!!-censored_nalley_check_to_rep_for_flat_4_27_05.rep.jpg
Old 04-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Glad it worked out. Amazing what a letter to the owner does--too bad you had to go that far to get resolution.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

I'm glad it all worked out for you but Mr. Nalley ought to have a little meeting with his staff about customer service, etc. There's no reason you should have had to go to the lengths you did to get satisfaction.

The other possible theory is that Mr. Nalley wanted to charge you for the tire but ended up seeing your forum posts all over the place and decided to change his postition to save the reputation of the dealership!

Either way, it's good news for you presley...
Old 04-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by stream' date='Apr 25 2005, 12:55 PM
Glad it worked out.? Amazing what a letter to the owner does--too bad you had to go that far to get resolution.
[snapback]119762[/snapback]

============================

Hi Forum!

You do not see this very often when a BMW or any auto dealership does the right thing for their loyal customers, but every blue moon one does comes through for us, and after years of dealing and purchasing cars from Atlanta GA area car dealers, I have finally found one that does not only does the right thing for me, but I have been getting emails since I started posting about this flat tire thing, and I am told by these GA BMW owners they have great success stories with Nalley BMW.... Today I just received my refund check in full from Mr. Clay Nalley owner of Nalley BMW, (SEE BELOW) : )

Nalley BMW did the right thing!!!-censored_nalley_check_to_rep_for_flat_4_27_05.rep.jpg