Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

My ship cometh when?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530si Sport, on a boat as I type!! Orient Blue, Beige leather, premium package, premium sound, cold weather, steptronic, power shades, fold down rear seats, rear seat heat, park distance control, navigation & Sirius satellite radio.

From a fellow obsessive compulsive:

Does anyone know which east coast port that vehicles bound for the South Carolina VPC arrive at?

My car is waiting at the port and ultimately coming to MN, but I trying to guess which vessel my car will be on before it is actually assigned by viewing shipping schedules.

Man, I am a loser, aren't I?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525i Jet Black, keep my passenger seat extra clean after I(married/3kids) drop off my new mistress(half black/half indian gives great head even though I have Jock itch/yeast infection), don't want anything leaking from her crotch after I have my way with her

Outstanding info. I was able to find my carrier via the vin number of my car. Anxioussly waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:56 PM
NES
Members

Originally Posted by ornament' date='Dec 23 2004, 04:26 PM
[quote name='Guest' date='Dec 21 2004, 05:59 PM']Once your car is at VPC how can you tell how long it's gonna be there besides checking with your dealer?
[snapback]71316[/snapback]
It depends on the condition of the car. If there is no damage and has priority #1 (customer order), it takes about 2-3 days at VPC. If the car got damaged, they need to fix it, meaning longer stay. In case of Europian Delivery case, some member had to wait for more than 10 days due to the lower priority in the line.
We should count on 2-3 days at custom and AG inspections as well.
[snapback]71918[/snapback]
[/quote]

I know this is an old(er) thread, but you touched on something that sparked my curiosity... I placed my order with "priority #1" options such as nappa perforated leather & ventilated seats. Does that mean my car will take less time at the VPC? Can anyone add any info to this? Anyone experience this firsthand?