Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

My sales man just called me.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What options did you get?
Old 10-21-2004, 11:13 PM
i got my car!

FINALLY! I got my car! It is freaking awesome! I will get pics up soon. I just got home from the dealer and thought i'd just give an update. Back to the garage i go! Who ever is waiting for their car, the wait will be well worth it! I'll give an update once i'm done fooling around with it.

David
Old 10-21-2004, 11:17 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by i got my car!' date='Oct 21 2004, 09:13 PM
FINALLY! I got my car!? It is freaking awesome!? I will get pics up soon.? I just got home from the dealer and thought i'd just give an update.? Back to the garage i go!? Who ever is waiting for their car, the wait will be well worth it!? I'll give an update once i'm done fooling around with it.?

David
[snapback]47809[/snapback]
congrats ! i can tell you are so excited that you forgot to log in .
Old 10-22-2004, 07:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: MY05 545i Jet Black with Auburn interior. SMG, Logic7, Sport Package, Comfort Seats, Navigation.

David,

can you check if BT is in your car and fully operational?
Old 10-22-2004, 07:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 525i Sport. Mystic Blue. Logic 7, 6 CD Changer, Floormats. Just call me the last of the big spenders!!

Congrats!!

Mine's at my dealer's too!!

Waiting for insurance cover note. I am strongly resisting the desire to get down and take a look. Should be picking it up on Monday afternoon.

GET THE CAMERA OUT!! I have an addiction. It's looking at all your cars!!
Old 10-22-2004, 07:13 AM
JDN
Contributors

Originally Posted by nomad' date='Oct 22 2004, 10:11 AM
Waiting for insurance cover note. I am strongly resisting the desire to get down and take a look. Should be picking it up on Monday afternoon.
[snapback]47884[/snapback]
Resist no longer. Dash down and enjoy. Kick tires, peer in trunk, ashtrays, glove compartment, door pockets, etc., sit behind the wheel and go VAROOOOM. Drive the salesman nuts with questions. It's all part of the experience.
Old 10-22-2004, 08:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 525i Sport. Mystic Blue. Logic 7, 6 CD Changer, Floormats. Just call me the last of the big spenders!!

Thanks JDN. I will get down there tomorrow morning. I will kick tires, ask questions, sit in, and hug!
Old 10-22-2004, 08:47 AM
JDN
Contributors

Attaboy!
Old 10-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Melbourne Red X6M

My Gallery

My gallery is up and running. This car is absolutely amazing! Though I've only driven it for about 3 hours, I'm in love with the car. I love everything about it! I think that I-drive is very nice and quite simple to use (for me at least) Sirius is a definate plus along with the premium sound package. I still have to get a little used to SMG before i can start pushing the car but so far the power is tremendous! I simply do not have the words to describe how happy i am with the car. As far as bluetooth, the bluetooth is enabled on my car but as of now, I don't have a bluetooth phone to set it up with yet. I am in the process of getting a BT phone though so hopefully i can give you guys an update soon. My going back to the dealer to pick up the all-weather mats and umbrella my salesperson threw in. Then next saturday going in for Permaplate and 3M clear bra and tint. Then just gotta wait for my rims and I'll be set for a while. I am now officially a member of the e60 forums hehe enjoy the pics!

David
Old 10-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Senior Members

congrats again, bleudyno ! nice pics. very nice car! are you planning to get the red reflectors ? can't wait to see more pics. now that e-class owner will switch to e60 soon .

Quick Reply: My sales man just called me.....