Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

My New Job!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i, premium package, sport package, cold weather package, park distance control, heated rear seats, angel ibright v3

Congrats. Too bad you're not in NorCal
Old 07-31-2009, 06:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/black, 6 speed 2011 535xi Tasmin Green, Venetian Beige

Thanks guys!!
Old 07-31-2009, 06:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by JeffNNJ' post='960380' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:55 AM
Hey Guys! I have finally sold my business and have gotten what I consider to be my dream job at Wide World of Cars in Spring Valley, NY selling our beloved BMWs. I have contacted Mark about becoming a board sponsor and hope to hear back from him soon. We have a great dealership with a service department that has an outstanding reputation. We also have valet service, meaning we will pick up and drop off your car. If any of you are interested or know anyone who is in purchasing or leasing a new or preowned Bimmer, I hope that you'll consider me. As I am sure many of you know, it's not easy starting out in this business but I am sure that in no time things will really start to roll. Thanks so much. My cell number is (201) 925-6898.

Regards,

Jeff
Congrats Jeff!!

Wide World has a good reputation. Now I know who to call in 2012 when I'll be wanting a ED F10 M5 (or if the wife blocks that, a ED F10 550).
Old 07-31-2009, 06:20 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Congrats and good luck!! I hope it all works out for you.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I expect major discounts, Jeff!

Congrats on selling your biz and congrats on what sounds like a great job!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Contributors

Location: Milky Way, Earth, N. America, CA, San Jose, 95136, Latitude N 37� 16.837, Longitude W 121� 50.461
My Ride: 2004 530i | Sapphire Black | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 | DPE R07 Variant S Gloss Black with Polished Lip 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear | Falken FK452 tires 245/30/20 front 275/30/20 rear | H&R Coilovers | Smoked Tail Lights | M5 trunk spoiler | AC Schnitzer style roof spoiler | HID 8000K headlights & foglights | 35% tint all around | Sprint Booster | Speed Innovation ECU tuning | M5 trunk finisher | M-Tech body kit | Remus Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer style pedals | Euro Stickers | RPi Ram Air Induction | Smoked LED Side Lenses | AC Schnitzer style e-brake handle | AC Schnitzer style shifter | AC Schnitzer style iDrive knob | AC Schnitzer style carbon fiber diffuser | carbon fiber hood/trunk/steering emblems | carbon fiber grilles | carbon fiber door pillars | MTEC v2 Angel Eyes | Hamann style carbon fiber splitter

Congrats on the new career!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Congrats Jeff! Best wishes as you forge new paths ahead!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:45 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JeffNNJ' post='960380' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:55 AM
Hey Guys! I have finally sold my business and have gotten what I consider to be my dream job at Wide World of Cars in Spring Valley, NY selling our beloved BMWs. I have contacted Mark about becoming a board sponsor and hope to hear back from him soon. We have a great dealership with a service department that has an outstanding reputation. We also have valet service, meaning we will pick up and drop off your car. If any of you are interested or know anyone who is in purchasing or leasing a new or preowned Bimmer, I hope that you'll consider me. As I am sure many of you know, it's not easy starting out in this business but I am sure that in no time things will really start to roll. Thanks so much. My cell number is (201) 925-6898.

Regards,

Jeff
good luck jeff.. iv been doing this for about 9 years now... its a challange.. not what people my think...

so your a green pea(it means your a new jack in car talk)..

but i wish you all the best in your newe field of work..

it gets ruff at times.. if you stick it out it is well worth it...

easy to make 6 figuers in this line of work... just remember WHAT YOU PUT IN IS WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT..... if i can help you in anyway by all means shot me a pm...

i know alot of people accross the tristate and jersey area, in the car business..

JOE
Old 07-31-2009, 08:53 AM
Contributors

one one more thing.. pruduct product product... know your product, you can`t sell what you dont know... the test your going to have to take my be a pain as well...

not sure how the managers are there, you could be in limbo for a couple of weeks till they feel you can go out and sell.. unless you know someone in managment...i wouldnt let a geen pea on the floor till he or she can give me a full walk around.. .. if i was you starting in a new field, find out who is there top guy in sales.. follow him learn from him... take some of he`s trats and use them in your own way... after your done with him, move to the next guy and so on and so forth...

i could go on and on and on...

well good luck once again..
Old 07-31-2009, 11:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/black, 6 speed 2011 535xi Tasmin Green, Venetian Beige

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='960966' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:53 PM
one one more thing.. pruduct product product... know your product, you can`t sell what you dont know... the test your going to have to take my be a pain as well...

not sure how the managers are there, you could be in limbo for a couple of weeks till they feel you can go out and sell.. unless you know someone in managment...i wouldnt let a geen pea on the floor till he or she can give me a full walk around.. .. if i was you starting in a new field, find out who is there top guy in sales.. follow him learn from him... take some of he`s trats and use them in your own way... after your done with him, move to the next guy and so on and so forth...

i could go on and on and on...

well good luck once again..
Thanks Joe. I really appreciate your well wishes and advice. I will keep you posted
Regards,
Jeff