Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

My New Baby

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 07:38 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: -SOLD- 530i Alpine White. Sport package, comfort seat package, premium sound package, power rear shade, premium package, rear red reflectors, and adaptive headlights with xenon’s

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Sep 17 2004, 02:20 AM
Great looking car. Is that a sunset or sunrise picture. Either way It looks good.
Thanks................It's the sunset. I had just finsihed washing and waxing her and thought that I'd snap some pics.
Old 09-17-2004, 07:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: -SOLD- 530i Alpine White. Sport package, comfort seat package, premium sound package, power rear shade, premium package, rear red reflectors, and adaptive headlights with xenon’s

Originally Posted by jonboy' date='Sep 17 2004, 02:22 AM
central cali

have you had the chance yet to play with the graphic equaliser on the Logic 7 - IMO the best extra you can get - worth every penny

jonboy

Jonboy

I have the stereo ROCKS. I made a whole lot of time to dial it in so it sure sounds good. (More time to spend with the car) Friends that have heard it love the way it sounds. I'm very pleased. You?re right, it's worth ever penny
Old 09-17-2004, 07:52 AM
Members

This is a great forum, lots of knowledge by everyone and honset opinions

By the way great car!
Old 09-17-2004, 07:58 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Sep 17 2004, 04:39 AM
welcome aboard ! great car and looks romantic w/the sunset color combo in the pic . also, nice house . i think i'm always the weirdo . anyway, i used to have beige interior and it wasn't that bad. but i drove the loaner (another e60) last week and it has light grey, man, don't want to scare you, but it's dirty ! it only has 979 miles on when i picked it up. so good luck and hope your wife won't grumble and locks you out . but good excuse to pamper your car more .
ALOHALC,

Thanks for the welcome. By the way I like your user name. That was one of the biggest things for us when we bought the car, was it going to be beige or light grey. We'll see

Thanks for the post
Old 09-17-2004, 08:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Rudy' date='Sep 17 2004, 08:10 AM
I'm partial to the white/gray combination. My two E39's and my E60 all had/have that combination.

I think it looks great! Quick question -- what color are your seatbelts?

Welcome to the forum!!
RUDY,

Thanks for the welcome.

The seat belts are black. Is that the same that you have had with your past experience with those colors?
Old 09-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Contributors

OPPS you can tell that i'm still a rookie
Old 09-17-2004, 12:50 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by CENTRAL CALI' date='Sep 17 2004, 05:58 AM
By the way I like your user name.
thank you...but i like your area :'(. you get to know and meet more e60 people :'( and i'm the lonely one in this isolated island :'( :'( :'(.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Sep 17 2004, 02:50 PM
[quote name='CENTRAL CALI' date='Sep 17 2004, 05:58 AM'] By the way I like your user name.
thank you...but i like your area :'(. you get to know and meet more e60 people :'( and i'm the lonely one in this isolated island :'( :'( :'(. [/quote]

Alchalc,

Were are you from? Not many E60z? Just wondering.

Central Cali
Old 09-17-2004, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Hhhmmm...
I was playing golf today and later in the evening I had a football practice - so I am a little late, but here it is:

Welcome aboard!
Attached Images  
Old 09-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Sep 17 2004, 03:15 PM
Hhhmmm...
I was playing golf today and later in the evening I had a football practice - so I am a little late, but here it is:

Welcome aboard!
Thanks.

It seem to that you are a very popular guy around here. I was looking forward to your welcome post.

Quick Reply: My New Baby