Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Moritz BMW of Arlington, TX (DFW)

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: .
Model Year: .
Finally got her back last night from Moritz BMW. She was in for a brake fluid flush and a broken cup-holder. I missed the 7pm service department closing time by 1-minute. And as you'd expect, the service department had left. John (new sales guy) was kind enough to check the service bay area; I noticed that someone was still in there. So I drove the rental car over there and was glad to meet Phil (senior service personnel).

He verified my driver's license along with additional ID and went to get my car out of the lot and bring it out to me; paperwork will be mailed to my home, he said. Car was still under warranty so it was zero-cost to me. I don't think the other BMW dealerships in the DFW area would've done that for me. I live about 1-hr from Moritz BMW, and I didn't want to make the trip again this morning.

These guys are A+. I use to take my cars to BMW of Dallas, but since AutoNation bought them out, quality and personnel have gone down (IMO), except for my SA there; she's still great . Plus Moritz detailed the car vs. the simple car wash I get at BMW of Dallas.

While waiting, guess what I saw... Phil's bike:

It's an '02 and he's put about 80k miles on her already. Apparently he drives this bike everywhere. I don't see many BMW bikes in the DFW area, so it was nice seeing one up close. He noted that they built the bike locally at the Moritz dealership.