Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Left Bremerhaven finally!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joneill' date='Jul 11 2005, 10:37 PM
joneill,

Click on "My Gallery" under my signature for the pics. Picked her up on Friday and it was pouring here in NJ. Drove around and went to dinner. Saturday drove to Atlantic City then back up to NYC then back to NJ. Put 300 miles on her that one day.
Only negative are the sport seats they are very uncomfortable.

Post your pics when yours arrives.

Hey drfd18, did you get yours yet??
[snapback]148067[/snapback]
Frank,

Looking good!! That color combo is freak'in awesome!!

My 530xi hits the Port of Charleston on 07/13.... so I'm getting close provinding there is no damage in transit and clears the VPC quickly. Traveling to DFW/Chicago on business this week so am hoping that will keep me busy and my mind off BMW's!
[snapback]148089[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dealer just called my mobile (I'm in DFW/Chicago on business) to tell me my car has "port arrived "(early) and is is at the vehicle prep center. Should be released to the carrier for tranport late Thursday for dealer arrival on Saturday or Monday since it is a Priority 1 sold unit and goes to the front of the line. Whoo hoo. Getting real close now!!!!

Looks like when my road trip is over and I arrive home, my new ride will be waiting. However, like baseball, it aint' over until its over!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i Orient Blue/Auburn/Popular Wood Trim*Steptronic*NAV* Cold Weather Package*Rear Sunshades*Rear Side AirBags*Rear Heated Seats*Fold Down Rear Seats*Sport Package*Premium Sound*HUD*SAT Radio*

Originally Posted by joneill' date='Jul 12 2005, 06:52 PM
[quote name='joneill' date='Jul 11 2005, 10:37 PM']
joneill,

Click on "My Gallery" under my signature for the pics. Picked her up on Friday and it was pouring here in NJ. Drove around and went to dinner. Saturday drove to Atlantic City then back up to NYC then back to NJ. Put 300 miles on her that one day.

Frank,

My 530xi hits the Port of Charleston on 07/13.... so I'm getting close provinding there is no damage in transit and clears the VPC quickly. Traveling to DFW/Chicago on business this week so am hoping that will keep me busy and my mind off BMW's!
[/quote]

Dealer just called my mobile (I'm in DFW/Chicago on business) to tell me my car has "port arrived "(early) and is is at the vehicle prep center. Should be released to the carrier for tranport late Thursday for dealer arrival on Saturday or Monday since it is a Priority 1 sold unit and goes to the front of the line. Whoo hoo. Getting real close now!!!!

Looks like when my road trip is over and I arrive home, my new ride will be waiting. However, like baseball, it aint' over until its over!
[snapback]148456[/snapback]
[/quote]

These next couple of days will be long ones
Old 07-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Frank310' date='Jul 13 2005, 03:05 PM
[quote name='joneill' date='Jul 12 2005, 06:52 PM']
[quote name='joneill' date='Jul 11 2005, 10:37 PM']
joneill,

Frank,

[/quote]

[snapback]148456[/snapback]
[/quote]

These next couple of days will be long ones
[snapback]148750[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder : )

Lucky for me, I'm on the road and bumper to bumper with appointments and meetings. Hopefully it will fly bye!