Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

just back from Munich

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 06:45 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Ordered 550i ED on 9/24/05. Titanium silver, priority one seating (black), steptronic, sports package, premium sound system, active steering, comfort access, power rear sunshades, navigation, head up display, rear door air bag

Originally Posted by Trev550i' post='214296' date='Dec 21 2005, 11:45 PM
yes after a few days of stress I'm officially pumped about titanium and know for sure I made the right choice! Now if they would just build the damn thing and get it here!!
I must admit I was a little concerned about getting the titanium silver color but a very good friend of mine (hot chick) told me "I be likin' the silver". It's a classic -- holds up well no matter what the season, year, or brightness. Plus with black leather on the inside, you are officially an Oakland Raider fan -- the silver and black. Truth is, I pull for the New York Giants though. Those Redskins are biting the dust on Saturday. Go Eli and Tiki.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 Limo with M-Sport package(m5 mirrors,m5 trunk finisher,m172 summer wheels,blk front grills,m5 paddle shift kit(my530i),m pedal covers,m floor mats, E87 2005 The Misses car E39 2002 Touring with M-Sport package/family wagon(gone but not forgotten)

Originally Posted by DUCKMAN' post='214434
yes after a few days of stress I'm officially pumped about titanium and know for sure I made the right choice! Now if they would just build the damn thing and get it here!!
I must admit I was a little concerned about getting the titanium silver color but a very good friend of mine (hot chick) told me "I be likin' the silver". It's a classic -- holds up well no matter what the season, year, or brightness. Plus with black leather on the inside, you are officially an Oakland Raider fan -- the silver and black. Truth is, I pull for the New York Giants though. Those Redskins are biting the dust on Saturday. Go Eli and Tiki.
[/quote]
Congrats on the new ride But the Redskins took the Giants too the cleaners (Redskins fan) I believe in Gibbs
Old 12-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Cube Trim, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, Head Up Display, Steptronic, Comfort Seats, Rear Heated Seats, Through Load, Park Distance Control, Navigation , HK Logic 7, etc

Originally Posted by Berlin.BMER' post='216291
Originally Posted by Trev550i' post='214296' date='Dec 21 2005, 11:45 PM
Congrats on the new ride But the Redskins took the Giants too the cleaners (Redskins fan) I believe in Gibbs
[/quote]
well I live in Saskatchewan so it's assumed I will be a Roughrider's fan. But I'm not a huge football fan anyhow, but You talked me into being an Oakland fan! Sure why not! Car matches!!