Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

A-holes during oil change today-"driving too aggressively"

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i 6 spd Sports Package | NAV | PDC | Logic 7 | BT retrofit | SW V13.3

Originally Posted by sleepyca31' post='425857' date='May 18 2007, 07:48 AM
Hey "dude" I gave about 45 people a new lease on life of their auto tranny's-no one was telling me I was worthless then. And if ya dont like my posts that is your fault you have been reading them for a month-which is the only way you would have known they are "shit" posts for a month-obviously if you had not been reading them you would not have known what they consisted of.

Anyway-obviously nobody knows I am an MD-they do not know, I never told them and they never had an idea. It is principle because while I was there the last time I saw 2 doctors (I know because I recognized one and heard the other talking about his anesthesia practice)-well they get the red carpet treatment-one guy wiht a 550i and one with an M5. The head of service-the shop foreman I believe maybe-some important guy in the scheme of things came out and personally talked with them making sure the service was ok and explaining just what they had done to the cars on top of their regular service advisor. So obviously a percieved "educated" or whatever you call it-person is getting decent treatment.

So my only point was just because I go in there in some long shorts, sneaks and a t shirt-and just had been running not lookking my sundays best-They immediatly went for the-he is young, and is driving the crap out of his BWM so lets treat him with a whole lot of smugness-type attitude.

I dont care-if you guys think my posts suck then dont read em! And thanks for the tip-I am moving out of state either way so will not be back there-I think where I am going only has one dealer-ohio So hope they are decent!

Thanks anyway-and the marine dude-I totally hear ya, that is what I felt like-blue collar trash in a t shirt and shorts and I know darn well the guy was just a hater. And why I have no clue-it was a 530-not like Im cruising in an M5 bought my daddy. I bought the thing by myself so what is it to him!
Its not your diploma, or what your wear or how young you look. Its your attitude. Now clearly you are better educated than me, and I often am wearing jeans, a T shirt and haven't shaved but not only the shop foreman, the service manger but also if she sees me, the General Manager of the dealership will acknowledge my presence and greet me. BTW so will the mechanic who works on my car who is (by your definition) "blue collar" and IMO the most important of all of them, so I shake his hand too even though he apologizes each time for the oil.

Remove the chip from your shoulder.

P.S. Thanks for the tranny reset post. The only one of value to this board. I have a 6spd
Old 05-18-2007, 07:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Hahahahahaha! This is getting good.

I can't believe Pinguhk hasn't posted a completely USELESS post to this. HE's so good at it. Hey - Pingy...where are you?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2001 BMW330ci, Steel Gray, Black leather, Steptronic, PP, SP, PDC, Heated seats, Xenon head lights, HK, 6 disk changer, OEM alarm, OEM clears,Iice white fog lights ,Universal trasnciver, 17 inch Michelin Pilot Sport Tires 2005 530i Titanium Gray,Black leather, Nav.,HUD,PP,CWP,SP,PDC,Xenon lights,Steptronic,Logic 7 sound system,,Fold down read seats,Power shades ON ORDER

Where are the Moderators???
cheers
vern
Old 05-18-2007, 07:57 AM
Members

Originally Posted by vern' post='425878' date='May 18 2007, 08:49 AM
Where are the Moderators???
cheers
vern
Why do you ask???
cheers
jed
Old 05-18-2007, 08:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by Jed Peter' post='425882' date='May 18 2007, 11:57 AM
Why do you ask???
cheers
jed
Jed - You're on a rampage bro! LOL!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jed Peter' post='425862' date='May 18 2007, 07:57 AM
No, douchenozzle, I'm the guy that has been asking you to provide FACTS to your bullshit claims for over 2 months since you got on Bimmerforums. You have never done that.

And don't think that your "auto-tranny" tip gave people a new lease on life or whatever--a simple search would have revealed the same info.
Like I give a fuck?
WHAAAAAAHH. I drive a 530 and they treat me bad....WHAAAAAAAHH.

(PS: Try not acting like a tool when you go in, and you'll get treated better.)
Wow guys check out this stalker-go check out bimmerforums and watch how you followed me through 5 different forums when I was new to bmw and was reading/posting about all the mods I was looking at doing and ended up reading many Z4, 3 series, 5 series and "the kills" forums-and everywhere i Posted this guy followed me, found my post and then kept saying the same thing over and over-bashing me randomly haha-man you ARE seriously a stalker-what a loser.

The thing is I dont even think he drives a 5 series which is the funny part-random. See ya "dude" hahahaha get a life
bro
Old 05-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Hormazd' post='425867' date='May 18 2007, 08:02 AM
Its your attitude...
Agreed. As well as posters on this thread.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ro11dice' post='425893' date='May 18 2007, 12:23 PM
Agreed. As well as posters on this thread.
What's up rolldice? Great meeting you a few weeks ago at the Crab House. Hope you are well.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by cmansbimmer' post='425908' date='May 18 2007, 09:53 AM
What's up rolldice? Great meeting you a few weeks ago at the Crab House. Hope you are well.
Not much cman. Good meeting you too. All is well except all this beef (sleepyca v jed...and you and your bud, pingy). Just sitting back and soaking up the posts.

Lemme know when you're back on the left coast.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Members

Originally Posted by sleepyca31' post='425892' date='May 18 2007, 09:23 AM
Wow guys check out this stalker-go check out bimmerforums and watch how you followed me through 5 different forums when I was new to bmw and was reading/posting about all the mods I was looking at doing and ended up reading many Z4, 3 series, 5 series and "the kills" forums-and everywhere i Posted this guy followed me, found my post and then kept saying the same thing over and over-bashing me randomly haha-man you ARE seriously a stalker-what a loser.

The thing is I dont even think he drives a 5 series which is the funny part-random. See ya "dude" hahahaha get a life
bro
Actually, if you click the "view others posts" link in the forum under your user name, it's really quite easy to read others posts, especially when they have very few.

And I don't bash "randomly". Don't think you're important enough for that, please.

I feel that you're full of shit and a tool. Therefore, I feel the need to call you on it. I think you're a liar, whose sense of identity is tied into status, your car, and how big of a "baller" you think you are.

There are about 20 people or more who post on here who know me personally, have met me, and have spent the day with me, so obviously I'm not afraid to show my face.

Oh, and I drive one of these cars.

Quick Reply: A-holes during oil change today-"driving too aggressively"