Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Good Body shop in Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Noob here. I posted in the new member intro. Quick Question. Had a minor accident today. Not too bad but damage none the less. I have allstate so I want to take it to the best I can. Lady in a Hyundai Minivan, backing up not looking, hit my drivers side. She was trying to tend to her crying baby. She was nice and very apoligetic. Came to police station and everything. I wasn't mad because its just a car and no one was hurt , but now the reports been filed, insurance called , I just want it fixed like new. Its snowing today so car is all dirty (thank goodness because it hides the damage).

Any suggestions? Trying to address this ASAP Monday morning.

Chris
Attached Thumbnails Good Body shop in Chicago-img_1770.jpg   Good Body shop in Chicago-img_1771.jpg   Good Body shop in Chicago-img_1772.jpg   Good Body shop in Chicago-img_1774.jpg   Good Body shop in Chicago-img_1773.jpg  

Old 12-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Members

There are a couple of official BMW certified collision repair centers in the area. One at Patrick in Schaumburg and the other at Karl Knauz in Lake Bluff. These are suposedly BMW NA authorized shops that follow factory guidelines and of course only OEM parts and materials. I went in for a repair estimate and was impressed with professionalism and attention to detail, kinda pricy though. Someplace to check out at least. Good luck!
Old 12-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Members

Originally Posted by bimmerfiend' post='507259' date='Dec 16 2007, 02:27 AM
There are a couple of official BMW certified collision repair centers in the area. One at Patrick in Schaumburg and the other at Karl Knauz in Lake Bluff. These are suposedly BMW NA authorized shops that follow factory guidelines and of course only OEM parts and materials. I went in for a repair estimate and was impressed with professionalism and attention to detail, kinda pricy though. Someplace to check out at least. Good luck!

Thanks, I'll be heading to Patrick tomorrow morning!!! I want to get this fixed and over with asap. Cost doesn't matter as her insurance will covor the tab and deductible!!. Both door handles are scratched as well as the rear rim. Thanks again.