Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

First Pic of my E60

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

The frosted glass makes me want a nice cold beer
Old 12-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='216817' date='Dec 29 2005, 08:22 AM
Your babe is freezing, bring her a blanket!
Hhahaha ya! put a car cover over her.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='216843
Your babe is freezing, bring her a blanket!
Hhahaha ya! put a car cover over her.
[/quote]

Not normally this cold in the UK so should be a rare occurence.

RicRacing - never give chrome grills a thought, will hunt around fro some pics of my colour with chrome grills. Would save me dechroming the shadowline in any case...
Old 12-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330i Orient Blue exterior Beigh leather interior with Wood trim, Premium package, Steptronic auto, Xenon headlights.

Nice! Congrats!
Old 12-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i with everything

Looks great!

I love the color (obviously).

It's a good thing you photoshopped the plate #. You'll want to keep that private, other than the thousands of people who see it daily since it's bolted to the ouside of your car.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by rodneyremington' post='216943' date='Dec 29 2005, 01:47 PM
It's a good thing you photoshopped the plate #. You'll want to keep that private, other than the thousands of people who see it daily since it's bolted to the ouside of your car.
Hahahhaa gee... Different Posting it on the internet than on the road.

On the road you'll have to be lucky or I'll have to be unlucky for you to see my car and copy down the plate number to find my address to steal my car.

On the net people can lay in the comfort of their bed and surf the web and get my plate number and approx where I live and get my address and then drive straight to my house and steal me car.

You can never be too safe on the web.

You control what to share on the web and how safe to keep your information. On the road its your luck you cant help it.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='216969
Hahahhaa gee... Different Posting it on the internet than on the road.

On the road you'll have to be lucky or I'll have to be unlucky for you to see my car and copy down the plate number to find my address to steal my car.

On the net people can lay in the comfort of their bed and surf the web and get my plate number and approx where I live and get my address and then drive straight to my house and steal me car.

You can never be too safe on the web.

You control what to share on the web and how safe to keep your information. On the road its your luck you cant help it.
[/quote]

I remember stories of thieves with scanners that would call police anonymously and report a car driving erraticallyven and and of course giving the reg number. The call would go out to the local bobbies and nine times out of ten the address of the recorded keeper would be given out. All while the thieves where listening in with a scanner. So your right, cant be too careful!!
Old 12-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DaveDunn' post='216975' date='Dec 29 2005, 02:44 PM
I remember stories of thieves with scanners that would call police anonymously and report a car driving erraticallyven and and of course giving the reg number. The call would go out to the local bobbies and nine times out of ten the address of the recorded keeper would be given out. All while the thieves where listening in with a scanner. So your right, cant be too careful!!
Yup see... if they do that on the road why make it easier for them? Why give them my plate number online so they can check at the comfort of their own jail cell?
Old 12-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Cube Trim, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, Head Up Display, Steptronic, Comfort Seats, Rear Heated Seats, Through Load, Park Distance Control, Navigation , HK Logic 7, etc

not a bit of over reacting here guys?
Old 12-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2012 535i M Sport Package

This one was taken out of the window as its soooooooo cold today!!
[/quote]

so I guess you don't get to drive it either ha? that's sad
enjoy it! beautiful car

Quick Reply: First Pic of my E60