Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Far far away...but it is on its way...YES!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 04:44 PM
NES
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What types of updates are we talking about? Just software or actual major changes? The only thing I know about at least (which isnt much, but still is some bit of the 411) is of the comfort access. Anything else?
Old 05-31-2005, 11:12 AM
Members

Originally Posted by NES' date='May 31 2005, 01:44 AM
What types of updates are we talking about?? Just software or actual major changes?? The only thing I know about at least (which isnt much, but still is some bit of the 411) is of the comfort access.? Anything else?
[snapback]134632[/snapback]

Hi,

Quite a few. There is an extensive list. None of the updates is of course in itself of such a major difference, it is the sum of changes and updates which makes the difference.

My suggestion is that you take a look at

www.mwerks.com (fixes and updates)

P.S.
I do not want to drive people off this site but if you want to take a peek for other resources than e60.net, check out:

www.bimmerwerkz.com
www.germancarfans.com
www.bimmerfest.com

/Knubblo
Old 06-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Knubblo' date='May 31 2005, 12:12 PM
[quote name='NES' date='May 31 2005, 01:44 AM']What types of updates are we talking about?? Just software or actual major changes?? The only thing I know about at least (which isnt much, but still is some bit of the 411) is of the comfort access.? Anything else?
[snapback]134632[/snapback]

Hi,

Quite a few. There is an extensive list. None of the updates is of course in itself of such a major difference, it is the sum of changes and updates which makes the difference.

My suggestion is that you take a look at

www.mwerks.com (fixes and updates)

P.S.
I do not want to drive people off this site but if you want to take a peek for other resources than e60.net, check out:

www.bimmerwerkz.com
www.germancarfans.com
www.bimmerfest.com

/Knubblo
[snapback]134836[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi Knubblo,

I couldn't find the info on the Sept 06 changes for a 530 at mwerks (couldn't find the fixes and updates section). Can you (or anyone else for that matter) be a little more specific or could you mention some of the major changes? I just placed an order today and would wait if there a significant changes. Thanks alot!

KM