Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Epic fail dealer

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey nomis, I bought a Range Rover from this guy back in August and still do not have my title (or my initial deposit). Glad you got yours finally! Do you mind emailing me to discuss how you were able to get it resolved? Thanks!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:42 PM
New Members

Hello to anyone still checking this posting. I unfortunately didn't check this blog before dealing with John Mussari at Mussari Motors. He has now sold my car and never paid for it. I don't know where my car is and he is refusing to give it back. He says that he has a "Bill of Sale" which I don't have any record of and don't recall ever signing. He took our money and has never actually paid off our old car. So I still own title on the car, pay registration and insurance. From reading the other postings, it sounds exactly like what has happened to a others here. I'd love to get into contact with a couple of you to talk about what has been learned from a legal side. I am going to the cops shortly to at least get the ball rolling. Please respond if you are in the same boat. I can't believe that with so many people he has done this too, that nothing is to come of it.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by lv_rover
Hey nomis, I bought a Range Rover from this guy back in August and still do not have my title (or my initial deposit). Glad you got yours finally! Do you mind emailing me to discuss how you were able to get it resolved? Thanks!
Hey, sorry dude, I didn't see your message until now. I hope you have since resolved this.

Originally Posted by andimarie2
Hello to anyone still checking this posting. I unfortunately didn't check this blog before dealing with John Mussari at Mussari Motors. He has now sold my car and never paid for it. I don't know where my car is and he is refusing to give it back. He says that he has a "Bill of Sale" which I don't have any record of and don't recall ever signing. He took our money and has never actually paid off our old car. So I still own title on the car, pay registration and insurance. From reading the other postings, it sounds exactly like what has happened to a others here. I'd love to get into contact with a couple of you to talk about what has been learned from a legal side. I am going to the cops shortly to at least get the ball rolling. Please respond if you are in the same boat. I can't believe that with so many people he has done this too, that nothing is to come of it.
Holy crap, this guy is still doing this? I swear he must have some friends down at the station or something, or someone is protecting him somehow.

Definitely go take legal action, It's what I started to do, and it finally got resolved.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Members

Unbelievable. I can't believe this guy is still in business. How is his license still active?
Old 11-30-2011, 12:52 PM
New Members

I am a journalist in San Diego and am working on a story regarding John Mussari and Mussari Motors. It sounds like a lot of people have had problems with him and the organization. I am looking to get more information from victims. Please, contact me on this message board ASAP or send me an email at mari.payton@nbcuni.com.
Thanks for your time.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by Journalist
I am a journalist in San Diego and am working on a story regarding John Mussari and Mussari Motors. It sounds like a lot of people have had problems with him and the organization. I am looking to get more information from victims. Please, contact me on this message board ASAP or send me an email at mari.payton@nbcuni.com.
Thanks for your time.
Hi Mari, finally someone with some potential influence is looking into this!

Just to inform you, you need to reach 5 posts before your private messaging is activated.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:26 PM
New Members

I was at the courthouse today..this guy has a thick file. Again, please contact me at mari.payton@nbcuni.com
Old 12-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow.. epic thread..just read all of this. This whole thing is ridiculous. It's hard to believe there's such shady people out there that are capable of such bs.

On the bright side it looks like Mari here from KNSD might be ready to give this stealership some public attention.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:51 PM
New Members

John Mussari take my Lamborghini from last year till now and we already report it... never get anything back yat .....
and today my friend tell me hes store is already close and everything going to move out by this month.. i just go check the place today cuz i know the property owner he open the door for me.. inside only have one 2005 lamborghini murcielago and few set tire and wheels ..

but im sure the lamborghini is not hes so please if anyone know you friend have lamborghini in john there letme know i can ask the perperty owner open door again .

kuangdaom5@hotmail.com
Old 12-14-2011, 12:49 PM
New Members

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!/news/local/Investigation-Into-Local-Car-Dealer/135585288

Quick Reply: Epic fail dealer