Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

EH Harms says its in one ship ED says its in a different ????

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who gets this. I have to conflicting stories after $#@!$!$!#$!#$ with my SA. I decided to take it upon myself and called EH Harms office here in the U.S. they provided me with my information and where my car is currently in. They told me it was aboard the Centaurus Leader and that it sailed on Mya 6th. Now a couple days later my SA emailed and told me that my vehicle per ED says was aboard the Hual Seoul, which one is more reliable???????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the anxiety is killing me!!!
Old 05-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Members

Wow that is puzzling. Is your vehicle coming to the west coast? According to the San Diego Marine info site there is no Hual Seoul on the arrival scheduled while the Centaurus Leader is listed. Mine is on board the Centaurus Leader that left Bemerhaven on May 6th. This was confirmed by my SA and followed up with the actual print out in the mail. Suggest you get a print out from your SA.

San Diego COMMERCIAL VESSEL SCHEDULE URL: http://www.sdmis.org/schedule/
Old 05-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnfield' post='281773' date='May 13 2006, 12:27 AM
Wow that is puzzling. Is your vehicle coming to the west coast? According to the San Diego Marine info site there is no Hual Seoul on the arrival scheduled while the Centaurus Leader is listed. Mine is on board the Centaurus Leader that left Bemerhaven on May 6th. This was confirmed by my SA and followed up with the actual print out in the mail. Suggest you get a print out from your SA.

San Diego COMMERCIAL VESSEL SCHEDULE URL: http://www.sdmis.org/schedule/

I don't know im getting frustrated. My SA is an idiot never provides me with good information all he says is your vehicle is aboard the Hual Seoul. E.H. Harms said that my vehicle was aboard the Centaurus Leader and that it sailed out May 6th and will arriving June 4th or 5th i think. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the frustration we put ourselves through and yes my vehicle is headed to the west coast. Im in California but my car will be going to Oregon, salem.

I would of loved to receive my car here in california but my SA didnt tell me that we could have done a courtesy delivery on a different dealership here in cali. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh the frustration, now i have to pay 6-700 bucks to have my car trucked out here.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i - scheduled for ED pickup in Munich on 7/22!

go to the ww site and punch in your vin
Old 05-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='281728' date='May 12 2006, 08:17 PM
Who gets this. I have to conflicting stories after $#@!$!$!#$!#$ with my SA. I decided to take it upon myself and called EH Harms office here in the U.S. they provided me with my information and where my car is currently in. They told me it was aboard the Centaurus Leader and that it sailed on Mya 6th. Now a couple days later my SA emailed and told me that my vehicle per ED says was aboard the Hual Seoul, which one is more reliable???????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the anxiety is killing me!!!

On the WW site you can input your VIN as Jet190 says and it will give you the ship , bill of lading , the booking number, and the ships itenerary.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Veight' post='282783' date='May 15 2006, 03:38 PM
On the WW site you can input your VIN as Jet190 says and it will give you the ship , bill of lading , the booking number, and the ships itenerary.

Ok E. H. Harms has been a great help, Jessica is awesome over there handling ED anyhow she stated that my car is on board the Centaurus Leader, i guess Haul Seoul was supposed to carry my car but do to some problems they unloaded the vehicles and loaded them on to the Centaurus Leader it is scheduled to arrive on 5/28 now

How long do you think till i get my car it still has to be shipped to Oregon then back to me here in Cali?

Thanks to you all this is very stressful
Old 05-15-2006, 01:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='282793' date='May 15 2006, 03:50 PM
Ok E. H. Harms has been a great help, Jessica is awesome over there handling ED anyhow she stated that my car is on board the Centaurus Leader, i guess Haul Seoul was supposed to carry my car but do to some problems they unloaded the vehicles and loaded them on to the Centaurus Leader it is scheduled to arrive on 5/28 now

How long do you think till i get my car it still has to be shipped to Oregon then back to me here in Cali?

Thanks to you all this is very stressful
If you get on the WW site it will give you the ships schedule to the final delivery point in the coast. Beyond that its anybodys guess with you car being shiped over land. Are you having anything done at the VPC such as a euro kit install?
Old 05-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Veight' post='282816' date='May 15 2006, 04:14 PM
If you get on the WW site it will give you the ships schedule to the final delivery point in the coast. Beyond that its anybodys guess with you car being shiped over land. Are you having anything done at the VPC such as a euro kit install?
No nothing done at all. i just cant wait anymore the anxiety it supposed to arrive on 5/28.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Contributors

Some of you are suggesting that he should check the WW website using his VIN number, however, BMW has not been using WW ships for west coast cars for a couple of years now. They only use WW for the East coast now. They use NYK or KK for West coast deliveries and you can't check the status on their websites like you can on WW's website.

By the way, Harms has been much more reliable than the dealer or BMW NA in my past experience.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rodybmw' post='283015' date='May 16 2006, 01:50 AM
Some of you are suggesting that he should check the WW website using his VIN number, however, BMW has not been using WW ships for west coast cars for a couple of years now. They only use WW for the East coast now. They use NYK or KK for West coast deliveries and you can't check the status on their websites like you can on WW's website.

By the way, Harms has been much more reliable than the dealer or BMW NA in my past experience.

I concurr, Dealer information is not accurate and im not happy at all with my S.A. not responding to e-mails, not quite happy with them, if i wouldn't have gotten such a great dea i would have told them to go to $%@@#@!#. It's okay ill sacrifice the money savings for bad service just for right now. I do expect great service from dealers in terms of maintenance.

Anyhow, the wait won't be much longer my brother. Hang in there.