Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

BMW of Atlanta finally got my $54.00 gas reimburse ck to me today

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Wink

TO ALL e60 FORUM MEMBERS:

To keep this kind of adversity with a local BMW dealer from ever happening again, I am a firm believer that our e60 Forum strength is sometime by numbers as in this particular case, and all of here need to share our personal BMW e60 experiences that we have with sometimes so hopefully this type of thing that just happened to me, will not happen to no none else!! Well BMW of South Atlanta must have heard!! (LOL), just kidding, funny thing today my local Atlanta BMW dealer did come through with the check that they promised!!! (SEE BELOW)

Now if the will NEVER take my or anybody else's e60 BMW off their lot when in the service, unless they ask me or the other e60 BMW owner first!

Sincerely,

R. Eddie Presley

PS,
Remember to always jot down your mileage when you drop you cool e60 off somewhere, i.e. A BMW dealer when you leave it there for servicing, and then check your mileage when its is ready and you pick it up! Also try to always document any kind of irregularities that might happen to you, now I know it is a pain in the rear!! But unfortunately that is the way our local law enforcement authorities and with our legal system seems to work the best here in the deep South! But other than the Southern Jargon (i.e. aint!), they sometimes use to get their point accross, and I am almost sure it is this same way in most the USA , but I do know for a fact it was presented to me one time this way by a older well known winning attorney here in Atlanta GA, and the attorney said to me and others:"If it aint written down somewhere and well documented with: "times" and "dates" to go by, and sometimes witnesses by someone, then it just aint TRUE!!" (LOL) That is what we have to do to keep the BMW dealers honest and take care of our prize possessions our e60 BMWs!! (Eddie Presley)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Thumbnails BMW of Atlanta finally got my $54.00 gas reimburse ck to me today-bmw_of_south_atlanta_54_check_for_gas_they_used_in_my_bmw_scan0002.jpg