Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Anyone track the Centaurus Leader

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='295289' date='Jun 9 2006, 03:55 PM
Bill,

Thank you so much, does this mean that my car might be on schedule to be at the dealership on the 10th? That would just be amazing 4 years when i got my 3 series they sent it to me, it was so dirty i had to do a complete makeover on it. Matters not, once i was done with the waxing it looked amazing, this one will too i think. As long as i get it in ill be happy. Thanks a million Bill

Ron

Finally got an e-mail from my SA and he stated that my car was en route on a truck to oregon and should be there in a couple of days , i hope this is the case. I can't wait anymore im just going bonkers.

i wonder if this is the case.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Members

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='296449' date='Jun 12 2006, 09:47 AM
Finally got an e-mail from my SA and he stated that my car was en route on a truck to oregon and should be there in a couple of days , i hope this is the case. I can't wait anymore im just going bonkers.

i wonder if this is the case.

Ron,

Know what you mean. Mine is still in transit. Delayed delivery till today. My SA will not be in till tomorrow so I will not get confirmation till then.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnfield' post='296531' date='Jun 12 2006, 02:34 PM
Ron,

Know what you mean. Mine is still in transit. Delayed delivery till today. My SA will not be in till tomorrow so I will not get confirmation till then.

Bill,

I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps our car is in the same truck as we specified earlier, my S.A. stated that my car is currently in a truck and might take a couple of days until it gets in. Do you know how long does it usually take for the truck to do a drop off to the oregon dealer? 3 days seems excessive.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Members

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='296572' date='Jun 12 2006, 02:15 PM
Bill,

I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps our car is in the same truck as we specified earlier, my S.A. stated that my car is currently in a truck and might take a couple of days until it gets in. Do you know how long does it usually take for the truck to do a drop off to the oregon dealer? 3 days seems excessive.

Ron,

My guess is that yours was dropped off either Sat. or today! I expect to get a call tomorrow letting me know mine is at the dealer. Let you know when I hear something. If mine is in Portland then yours was dropped of in Salem

Bill
Old 06-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnfield' post='296758' date='Jun 13 2006, 12:04 AM
Ron,

My guess is that yours was dropped off either Sat. or today! I expect to get a call tomorrow letting me know mine is at the dealer. Let you know when I hear something. If mine is in Portland then yours was dropped of in Salem

Bill

Thank you Bill
Old 06-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Members

Ron,

My 550i is finally here!!!! Came in Monday. Dealer has completed the pre delivery inspection. No issues found. They are now completing the wash, wax & final prep. Will be ready for delivery as early as tomorrow morning. Too bad I am in AZ on business.

Scheduled to pick it up Thursday afternoon 3pm. Will post pictures once I have my baby home.

Yours has to be at the dealer. Give them a call. Guess you will be on a plane real soon to make the pick up.

Bill
Old 06-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnfield' post='297036' date='Jun 13 2006, 02:31 PM
Ron,

My 550i is finally here!!!! Came in Monday. Dealer has completed the pre delivery inspection. No issues found. They are now completing the wash, wax & final prep. Will be ready for delivery as early as tomorrow morning. Too bad I am in AZ on business.

Scheduled to pick it up Thursday afternoon 3pm. Will post pictures once I have my baby home.

Yours has to be at the dealer. Give them a call. Guess you will be on a plane real soon to make the pick up.

Bill

Thanks Bill,

Im glad that your baby is in. Please post pics asap, i will definately like to see your car, i feel connected, we've been waiting and been on the same boat, anyhow will give them a call asap. Very happy for you, ill be on a plane as soon as they let me know that my vehicle is in.

Thanks,
Ron