Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Anyone track the Centaurus Leader

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 08:03 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ANY NEW INFO WOULD APPRECIATED ARE THE CARS OFF THE SHIP???
Old 05-31-2006, 08:33 AM
Members

Brian,

I called BMW NA this morning. They had no update. Still waiting to hear back from my SA. They should be off this ship. We let you know when I find out.

Maybe you can drive up to Port Hueneme and take some pics like you did in Long Beach. That was cool! The waiting is really getting to me too.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:19 PM
Members

Got a confirmation from my dealer. The Centaurus Leader was unloaded on the 29th!
My car is officially at the VPC. It is waiting on a work order. Expect that to come through by tomorrow. Estimated delivery is a week from Saturday on the 10th. Taking a bit longer since I have the M Aero Kit being installed at the VPC. Just two more weeks!
Old 05-31-2006, 06:05 PM
Members

Originally Posted by wnfield' post='290519' date='May 31 2006, 03:19 PM

Got a confirmation from my dealer. The Centaurus Leader was unloaded on the 29th!
My car is officially at the VPC. It is waiting on a work order. Expect that to come through by tomorrow. Estimated delivery is a week from Saturday on the 10th. Taking a bit longer since I have the M Aero Kit being installed at the VPC. Just two more weeks!
thanks for the info wnfield i can't wait anymore! i too am having the m aero kit installed so not sure how long that takes to install i just hope they do not install the front plate holder on my car
Old 06-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Members

Just got an update from my SA. He reports that the VPC work order has been generated. The next two steps at the VPC to track are work order completed and released to shipper. He is going to check the progress daily and let me know when it changes status. Hope everyone else is seeing the same progress.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnfield' post='291043' date='Jun 1 2006, 01:25 PM
Just got an update from my SA. He reports that the VPC work order has been generated. The next two steps at the VPC to track are work order completed and released to shipper. He is going to check the progress daily and let me know when it changes status. Hope everyone else is seeing the same progress.
you guys are so lucky, my SA said he doesn't have time to track where my car is and added that he will call me when the car arrives for pick up, what an ASS*&()*^)(&^)&^&^^%^%^$%^#$^$#. anyhow, mine is also on the Centaurus Leader and i have nothing to be installed on it, as I plan to get the M kit installed through Eurorev, I actually want to install a Reiger front and the rest m-tech butnot sure if that's going to be pricey.

Thanks for the info guys, lets continue to track progress. Let's all hang in there. They are almost done with the vehicles.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='291211' date='Jun 1 2006, 06:19 PM
you guys are so lucky, my SA said he doesn't have time to track where my car is and added that he will call me when the car arrives for pick up, what an ASS*&()*^)(&^)&^&^^%^%^$%^#$^$#. anyhow, mine is also on the Centaurus Leader and i have nothing to be installed on it, as I plan to get the M kit installed through Eurorev, I actually want to install a Reiger front and the rest m-tech butnot sure if that's going to be pricey.

Thanks for the info guys, lets continue to track progress. Let's all hang in there. They are almost done with the vehicles.

According to another thread and another member of our forum this is what he posted. Im not sure how reliable it is but i hope he's absolutely correct.

kmslo530i Today, 09:19 AM Post #6

Elite Member

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 574

QUOTE(SRV @ Jun 1 2006, 07:14 AM)

Dallas, Texas

I know that the VPC here on the west coast has been turning the cars around in a couple of days...meaning once they hit the VPC, in a day or two they are on a truck to the dealerships. I'm not sure how things are moving on the east coast. I think your VPC would be in S.C.?? Is your car at the VPC now?

If you have a good SA/dealership, they can monitor progress for you. The last few days are the toughest!!

--------------------

Driving: 07 550 Titanium Gray with Black interior, Step, Nav, HUD, Cold Weather, Premium Sound, Sirius Radio, Sport, Active Steering, Rear Seat Heaters, Rear Side Airbags (not to be confused with rearseat windbags), and oh yeah....my dealer said he would throw in the red Euro Reflectors!! CURRENT STATUS: Breaking in!!

Want to see some great pics? Go here......
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=...lbum&album=811
Old 06-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='291215' date='Jun 1 2006, 06:26 PM
According to another thread and another member of our forum this is what he posted. Im not sure how reliable it is but i hope he's absolutely correct.

kmslo530i Today, 09:19 AM Post #6
Elite Member
Group: Contributors
Member No.: 574
QUOTE(SRV @ Jun 1 2006, 07:14 AM)

Dallas, Texas
I know that the VPC here on the west coast has been turning the cars around in a couple of days...meaning once they hit the VPC, in a day or two they are on a truck to the dealerships. I'm not sure how things are moving on the east coast. I think your VPC would be in S.C.?? Is your car at the VPC now?

If you have a good SA/dealership, they can monitor progress for you. The last few days are the toughest!!
--------------------

Driving: 07 550 Titanium Gray with Black interior, Step, Nav, HUD, Cold Weather, Premium Sound, Sirius Radio, Sport, Active Steering, Rear Seat Heaters, Rear Side Airbags (not to be confused with rearseat windbags), and oh yeah....my dealer said he would throw in the red Euro Reflectors!! CURRENT STATUS: Breaking in!!

Want to see some great pics? Go here......
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=...lbum&album=811

Any further update.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Members

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='291608' date='Jun 2 2006, 09:31 AM
Any further update.

rjcastr,

Call and talk to your SA in Salem. At this point they are the only ones with the most up to date info. They can run a report that provides the current status of your car. Your car was probably released with a work order at the VPC. I expect it will be preped this week and shipped next week. You could expect to pick it up next Saturday! Mine is getting the M Aero Kit so that will add 5 extra days. My SA is check the status daily for me. He emails me daily with the status. I expect to receive it ont he 17th.

Bill
Old 06-03-2006, 01:29 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by wnfield' post='291757' date='Jun 2 2006, 05:28 PM
rjcastr,

Call and talk to your SA in Salem. At this point they are the only ones with the most up to date info. They can run a report that provides the current status of your car. Your car was probably released with a work order at the VPC. I expect it will be preped this week and shipped next week. You could expect to pick it up next Saturday! Mine is getting the M Aero Kit so that will add 5 extra days. My SA is check the status daily for me. He emails me daily with the status. I expect to receive it ont he 17th.

Bill

Thanks Bill,

I tried doing that and my SA said he doesn't have the time to track my car and won't know where it's at until ED lets him know.

Quick Reply: Anyone track the Centaurus Leader