Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Another New Month!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/black, 6 speed 2011 535xi Tasmin Green, Venetian Beige

Guys, thanks for all the email inquires. Remember, if you want the fastest service, call my cell (201) 925-6898. I am usually in my office 24/7 (well not really but close).

Jeff
Old 11-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/black, 6 speed 2011 535xi Tasmin Green, Venetian Beige
Wink

Again, thanks to everyone for your support. Two new things to report. We will pay any of you who recommends someone to me who buys or leases a car, $100 for the first car and $250 for any car after that in a single calander month. This is dealership birdog money and is not in any way, shape or form added to the selling price of the vehicle or anywhere else in the deal. It must be clear to me from the start that they have been recommened and of course, I cannot do this with previous customers. Also, I will donate a portion of my commission on each car that I sell to a member or friend to this forum. Granted, on $250 deals it's not much but it's something. I want to show my gratitude and to support this awesome community. Again, much thanks. I am delivering my first car to a forum member Saturday.

Regards,

Jeff