Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FOR SALE 2006 530xi 6sp sport, prem, cold wthr pk, nav, parktronic and

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Hi all!

I am offering up for sale my Alpine White 2006 BMW 530xi.

Following is a brief description of options and packages that are ADDITIONAL to standard equipment, as I remember them. (I do have the original window sticker in my posession and I can fax or email it to serious buyers upon request)

- SPORT PACKAGE W. 18IN WHEELS, SPORT SEATS AND SO ON.
- PREMIUM PACKAGE WITH BLACK LEATHER AND BAMBOO ANTHRACITE WOOD.
- COLD WEATHER PACKAGE W. 3-STAGE HEATED FRONT SEATS, HTD STEERING WHEEL AND HEADLIGHT WASHERS.
- NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- PARK-DISTANCE CONTROL (FRONT AND REAR)
- TINTED WINDOWS (EXCEPT FOR THE WINDSHIELD, OF COURSE)

CONDITION AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
The car is in pristine condition with only two very minor cosmetic issues - couple of 2-3mm scratches on the front license plate frame and one on the rear bumper cover - that's it. Current mileage is slightly under 48500 and the car is still under factory warranty and the maintainance plan - latter being eligible for an extension at any BMW dealer.

It is a manual transmission car (which is actually really rare to find in conjunction with AWD and sport pk); the clutch was inspected at my local BMW service only 500 miles ago and was found in perfect working order with plenty life left.

ALL of the scheduled services are up to date, the car has NEVER seen any mechanics, other than those at the BMW dealer. iDrive shows all service intervals up to date and fluid levels - perfect.

THE TERMS:
As the market shows, comparable 530xi's sell for 27 to 33 grand. As such, and considering that my car has a lot of additional options and is still under factory warranty, I am setting the price at a "soft" 29,500 OBO (mostly because I have to sell urgently).

The car is now in the NYC area and is available for inspection in person or by third party, should you wish to do so. Although, I should say that I'm firmly against driving it to meet the buyer - buyer must come to me, as I am not putting additional mileage on the car for "just looking" and "thinking about it". Hectic schedule and such aside, I will be more than happy to accomodate any questions/inquiries within a reasonable time, but I do have to ask all to please refrain from contacting me, unless you are really interested and "ready, willing and able" to purchase this vehicle, as it is, for lack of a better word, flawless and is impossible not to fall in love with (perhaps, I'm romanticizing a bit, due to my personal love for this car, but it really is in great shape and is truly just about one of a kind in its packaging and configuration - feel free to contact me for pictures of the car and a copy of the original window sticker!) Naturally, I'll be more than happy to provide the VIN to any serious interested party, pending a phone interview, for verification through any car-data system (such as carfax, experian, etc).

Please PM me or email to vladyuha @ yahoo . com (not sure whether the address will show, but make sure to take out the spaces if you are copying-pasting it). Will be checking daily for responses, feel free to leave yours or ask for my phone number. I am a private-party seller, so don't worry about anyone "pushing" you into the car - I want us both to walk away happy from this deal!

FOR SALE 2006 530xi 6sp sport, prem, cold wthr pk, nav, parktronic and-530xi_001.jpgFOR SALE 2006 530xi 6sp sport, prem, cold wthr pk, nav, parktronic and-530xi_002.jpg
Old 10-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

Great Price. Who knows how long it would take to sell my car but I so would for this car.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Senza007' post='682697' date='Oct 1 2008, 11:13 AM
Great Price. Who knows how long it would take to sell my car but I so would for this car.
Thanks for the compliments. In case you're having luck with selling yours, I still have it...
Old 10-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Contributors

LOWERING THE PRICE TO 28,500, PM ME FOR DETAILS
Old 10-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

great price!! GL with the sale!!