Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

Look at this poor helpless M5

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hang on...If those are bullet holes ...who in there right minds would buy it ?.......dont want to get mistaken by the arse that shot it in the first place thinking he was finishing the job off !!...mind you $28000 for the ride of ur life ???hmmmmm..tempting being as tho all I have is a 525i !!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Members

its not worth at all. and that's y the insurance company put it up for auction, cuz the damages endup being more expensive to fix than the dif btw action value e a new car to the costumer... .. plus now it has a salvage title, what is gonna make insurance b sky high and resale value close to zero
Old 03-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Yeah that's a sad sight.... That insurance company selling it is asking WAYYY to much though... 39,000 miles? Maybe if it has like 10k... But again There is definitely over 15K+ In repairs easy especially if your having to buy parts from BMW new...

That I drive screen is probably like 1000.

Windshield is 800 because of the HUD.

Can't imagine what they want for all new front seats and back seats redone... New Steering Wheel as well as signal controls on the left are ripped off, trim replaced. The list is a mile long.

Then painting, replacing and refinishing all those panels... What a nightmare.

Dude who mentioned about the Karma thing... That's a definite! That car has bad karma written all over it.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Contributors

IT had to be an ins job.. who ever did this took there time.. look at the way the damage runs, windows panels then the inside.. O by the way there arent bulliet holes in the car there dents really bad dents.... . if some one was going to just fu%^ up a car they would run a key around every part of the out side. less noise less people knowing... and how many people that have an M5 would leave in a place where someone can take ther time like this... had to take atleast 20mins to do this much damage... but if the car was for sale at 15g`s i would be all over it.. it would run about 15g`s more to fix the right way... i almost when i saw this... made me think what the basterd`s did to my baby...
Old 03-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i 6 Spd Steptronic, Black Saphire, Natural Brown Leather, Cold Weather pckg, Prem pckg, Sport pckg, PDC, Rear Shades, Ipod w/Usb

Originally Posted by taiyed' post='805896' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:13 AM

WTF was that. It looks like golf club damage, but the inside too. Thats just mean!!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='811424' date='Mar 9 2009, 05:42 AM
IT had to be an ins job.. who ever did this took there time.. look at the way the damage runs, windows panels then the inside.. O by the way there arent bulliet holes in the car there dents really bad dents.... . if some one was going to just fu%^ up a car they would run a key around every part of the out side. less noise less people knowing... and how many people that have an M5 would leave in a place where someone can take ther time like this... had to take atleast 20mins to do this much damage... but if the car was for sale at 15g`s i would be all over it.. it would run about 15g`s more to fix the right way... i almost when i saw this... made me think what the basterd`s did to my baby...

I'm starting to think this has Psycho EX Written all over it... Your right it had to have been an inside job... PsycoHO Stole the keys! I mean think about it, if any psycho chick knew you loved another girl more than her... What would she do? Try to kill that girl right? Well It's obviously a case of man loved M5 more than PsycoHO
Old 03-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Members

Oh my sweet lord, look at this car....this is just sad.......remind me NEVER to cheat on my girlfriend, this has got cheater written all over it!!!! hahaha...hell has no wrath like a woman scorned!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

jealous ex girlfriends are nasty
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Contributors

it looks like someone just wanted to get out of their montly payments insurance fraud basically to get the car paid off it was done right theres about 18-20k in damage not worth it unless you have a wreck;d m5 on the outside fresh on the inside and could exchange parts smh at whoeva had the balls to pull this off
Old 03-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Contributors

btw i wonder who was the dumbass that just paid 24k for this car

Quick Reply: Look at this poor helpless M5