Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 05:16 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Before I de-mod the car and send it to an auction, I thought I'd let you guys see it - maybe someone would want it as it is.

1. I've never believed in crappy mods, so everything is authentic, real and 100% working.

2. If you search my content, you'll see that I've had a few issues with the car. It is a used car, so it's not "perfect", like a new car would be. It's in perfect running order and is very clean. I get a lot of compliments on it. I have records for just about everything I've done with this car, aside from carwash receipts (and I can probably dig those up too ).

3. Second owner, purchased in 2008. Maintained meticulously and always pampered.

Car: 2006 BMW 530Xi
Alpine white exterior. Black leather with anthracite bamboo trim
Packages: Sport, Premium, Cold Weather
Options: Navigation, PDC

Mods:
Exterior and performance
-BBS CK 8.5x19" wheels in hyper black Offset ET35 all around. Hankook EVO V12 tires with about 4k miles on them. Just rotated and road-force balanced a week ago.
-H&R Sport springs and Bilstein B8 struts/shocks. Installed in April, also about 4k miles on them. I have the stock suspension and will include it in the sale.
-Centric Premium rotors with Hawk HPS pads.
-Authentic Alpina front end with customized paint scheme.
-Racemesh bumper grilles (I'll include the originals as well)
-OEM gloss black kidney grilles
-RPI scoop (black) with BMC air filter
-OEM M-Sport sideskirts
-OEM M5 Trunk finisher
-OEM gloss black exhaust tips
-Motorcepts 5W AE rings
-window tint
-roof rack with a bike carrier and ski carrier attachments

Interior:
-Dension unit with USB and iPod/iPhone integration
-Short shifter kit with a customized Z4 shift lever and an OEM E46 ZHP shift knob
-Original BMW all-weather rubber floor mats
-Motorcepts unlocked a whole bunch of menus and options on the iDrive, when programming for the Dension unit - I'm not even sure what's been added, but I know there're a few extras there, that didn't come with the car. One that I do use is the digital speedometer readout on the display between the tach and the speedo.

I've got receipts for all the parts and mods I've ever bought for the car. The oil changes have been done regularly, I've never let anyone put anything other than original BMW parts on it, or better. Clutch is good, no slipping. AC - cold.

I took a few quick pics with my phone - don't have a DSLR. If you're local and serious, PM me - we'll set up a time for a viewing.

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1221.png

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1217.png

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1191.png

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1194.png

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1206.png

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1210.png

Just to give you an idea of the offset. It's not "hella flush", but it looks aggressive enough without looking immature IMO
Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1212.png

That's the RPI scoop there:
Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1215.png

I just gave her a coat of Mother's carnuba yesterday, but my phone cam didn't really capture the shine that well. Still, gives some sort of an idea:
Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1224.png

Drilled and slotted Centric rotors. Those yellow struts are the Bilsteins:
Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1226.png

Interior:
Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1197.png

To give you an idea of the short shifter:
Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1200.png

Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1201.png

Dension is hidden away, with USB and iPhone/iPod wires in the glove box:
Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi-img_1204.png

She is right under 90K miles right now, asking price $22,000 with all mods.
I've got a few parts laying around - three style 123 wheels with almost new Conti DWS tires, custom-painted kidney grilles, oil cooler gaskets, spring guides, original suspension... probably some other stuff I don't remember - I'll include everything in the sale (not planning to get another E60 so... )

Let me know if anyone is interested. I've got a replacement in sight (no, I'm not telling what it is yet), so I'll need to get rid of this baby soon. Wish I could keep her and have the other car, but c'est la vie - take advantage, this is a very clean car.

Best wishes,
V.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Good luck with sale brother! What are you getting into after this?
Old 07-31-2011, 06:25 PM
Contributors

GL with the sale Vlad. We should have a Tri-state meet before you sell your car.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Contributors

Thanks for the kind words and warm wishes, y'all

Forgot to mention: the foglights have Hoen yellow bulbs.
I have the original Alpina stripes for the front airdam and the sides. Never installed, in the original Alpina box.

Also, price is OBO
Old 08-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

If anyone is looking to purchase a CLEAN 530xi, look no further! This is absolutely a beauty and whoever is purchasing this vehicle will have no regrets. I would hate to see this beautiful E60 get de-modded and go to the auction where no one will appreciate it. If necessary, this vehicle can be brought into ///Motorcepts and put on the lift for free (free pre-sale inspection) to the potential buyer to see everything they would like to see.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by John@Motorcepts
If anyone is looking to purchase a CLEAN 530xi, look no further! This is absolutely a beauty and whoever is purchasing this vehicle will have no regrets. I would hate to see this beautiful E60 get de-modded and go to the auction where no one will appreciate it. If necessary, this vehicle can be brought into ///Motorcepts and put on the lift for free (free pre-sale inspection) to the potential buyer to see everything they would like to see.
Thank you, John!

And yes, people, John knows my car pretty well - he's been helping me out with modding and servicing it since before Motorcepts even came about
Dension and short shifter were done at Motorcepts. John did a set of the custom painted grilles (not currently on the car), that I later combined with another set to get a gloss white rimmed, graphite vertical slats kidney grilles, which I'm including in the sale. The Angel Eyes are Motorcepts, the invisible turnlight bulbs... oh, I forgot to mention, the car has Motorcepts invisible turnlight bulbs. Also, the headlights have euro stickers and light-smoke vinyl over the eyebrow. Many people initially don't like the idea of tinting the eyebrow, but in person, I've received nothing but compliments for them. You can see from the pics I posted above what they look like in real life - pics are pretty true to life.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:25 AM
Members

good luck with the sale.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Good luck with the sale Vladdy, I hope you get another BMW to replace this one. Whatever happens you better not go anywhere brother!!! (unless you're coming to SoCal )
Old 08-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Hacellular
good luck with the sale.
Thanks Bro! You inspired me in a way to see if I can sell it modded on the forum to someone who will appreciate all the work and care I've put into the car

Originally Posted by pjinca
Good luck with the sale Vladdy, I hope you get another BMW to replace this one. Whatever happens you better not go anywhere brother!!! (unless you're coming to SoCal )
Thanks John! Whatever I get, will have to be something more practical - can't keep on thinking about only myself anymore
Old 08-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi

Aww man we gonna lose the XI guru lol glws bro never got to see the whip though :/

Quick Reply: Loaded and Modded 2006 530Xi