Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS: Silverstone 2006 M5 (Low mile)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, it looks like it's time for something new. My wife wants some kind of hybrid or mid-sized SUV and if she's going to have a kid hauler, I can look at something with two seats and a 7 liter V8. :hb

The vehicle in question is my Silverstone with black interior 2006 BMW M5. The original MSRP, and I have the window sticker, shows nearly $91000 dollars and I am the second owner. (The original owner bought the car at Brayman BMW in WP

It has a squeaky clean Carfax that will be available for inspection should you come to look at the car.

The mileage is currently right around 29300 with the warranty coverage in effect until May of 2010. (Or 48000 miles, I believe.) If you're like me and math challenged, the car has averaged roughly 7300 miles per model year since new.

Its' completely up to date on all services and aside from a few trim pieces I've had replaced under warranty, the car has been completely trouble free.

I'm looking to get $49,500 for the car and I'll deliver it anywhere in Florida at my asking price. If you look around, you'll be hard pressed to find a similar quality car with such low miles anywhere within 500 miles. (I'm seeing them at dealers in the mid 50's with the same or more miles.)

Seriously guys, I can list each and everything the car has or does, but it'd take me an hour. Here's a link to the specs for the car. It really is every thing they say it is.

500 HP can't be wrong. :drive:

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Veh...andOptions.aspx

Here are the Highlights of equipment:
  • Sequential Manual Gearbox (SMG) transmission,
  • Extended Merino Leather (dash, doors, center console, etc...)
  • Navigation
  • Bluetooth capability
  • Aux port for iPod connectivity
  • 19 way power-adjustable BMW M sport front seats. (This includes adjustable seatback side bolsters, headrests, 4-way lumbar and 2-way thigh support, and 2-setting memory system for both front seats. These are some of the best seats I've ever sat in.)
  • Park Distance Control with front and rear sensors
  • Aluminum interior trim
  • Logic7 Surround Sound.
  • Heads up display. (this shows both the RPM as well as the nav, depending on the settings)
  • Comfort Access keyless entry (Just leave the key in your pocket and you can open the doors, get in, and drive the car.)

Pics:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Members

Old 01-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Members

Old 01-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Finally someone who makes a proper listing with proper pics of clean car...best of luck with the sale

The seat looks like new with 29k miles!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='1089341' date='Jan 12 2010, 07:33 PM
Finally someone who makes a proper listing with proper pics of clean car...best of luck with the sale

The seat looks like new with 29k miles!
Thanks man. I know what I like to see when I'm considering a purchase, so I hope it helps someone make up their mind.

Should someone want to contact me, please feel free to email me at alaneossoatgmaildotcom.

I get instant email notification through my phone and will return all emails and calls.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by Big Top Gt' post='1089349' date='Jan 12 2010, 07:38 PM
Thanks man. I know what I like to see when I'm considering a purchase, so I hope it helps someone make up their mind.
Definitely helps

So many for sale threads go like this:

m5 for sale. pm for details.thanks

Old 01-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Contributors

Very nice M5 and great presentation! Good luck with the sale - the next owner is going to get a great ride.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Nice car! My favorite color combo too. GLWTS!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='1089353' date='Jan 12 2010, 07:41 PM
Definitely helps

So many for sale threads go like this:

m5 for sale. pm for details.thanks

Does that actually convince someone your car is the right one for them? (Because it works, I'll delete the pics and details right now.)

Old 01-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Members

Taking offers, folks. Cash talks and I've found what I'd like to be the replacement. I don't want to own this car and then buy another.

Quick Reply: FS: Silverstone 2006 M5 (Low mile)