Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

FS: Real clean 2005 545i M-Sport

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Real clean 2005 545i M-Sport

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

FOR SALE: ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE
2005 BMW 545i M-Sport
4.4 Liter, 325 HP V8 Beast
================================================== ================================================
Black Sapphire Metallic/Auburn Dakota Leather/Dark Burl wood trim

Sport Package
(10-way adjustable Sport seats, M-Sport suspension, Active Steering,
Active Roll Stabilization, M-sport anti-roll bars, Shadowline trim)

Premium Package
(Auto Dimming mirrors, Universal Garage Opener, Dakota leather,
Moonroof, Bluetooth, BMW Assist)

M-Technik Sport Package
(M-Tech front & rear bumpers, M-side skirts)

Cold Weather Package
(Heated front seats, steering wheel, mirrors, headlight washers, windshield nozzles)

Park Distance Control (no camera)
Smoker's Package
(never smoked in - provides ashtrays and additional power outlets w/lighters)
Steptronic 6-speed Automatic Transmission
Active/Adaptive Xenon Headlights

Satellite Radio (Sirius/XM)

Tinted Windows
18" Style 124 Alloys with new front tires
An inch-thick stack or receipts and maintenance records. Very well cared for.
Very good condition for the miles/age. This is a Beautiful car.
(Scroll down for price)

EXTERIOR

You are looking to purchase one great vehicle. I'm a 2nd owner of this beautiful BMW and it was meticulously cared for and maintained all its life.
This vehicle is absolutely excellent in every way. Original in-service date is August 13, 2005 and it was a Certified Pre-Owned car purchased from local BMW dealer,
and serviced exclusively there until CPO expired in August 2011.
Black Sapphire is one of the best colors BMW ever came up with. Its like black gold. Together with black Shadowline trim of the M-Sports package,
M-Technik package, tinted windows and 18" Style 124 wheels, this is one strikingly beautiful sedan.
4.4 Liter, 325 bhp 24-valve V8 engine with is one of the best BMW engines! Silky smooth acceleration. Gobs of power.
This car is also loaded:
Ventilated brake disks with Dynamic Brake Control and ABS
Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control systems
Active variable steering, Cruise control,
Front and side airbags, front and read head protection system (HPS)
Xenon Adaptive Headlights (headlights point where your steering wheel points)
Rain Sensing Wipers (turn on automatically when they sense the rain on whindshield)
Adaptive Brake Lights (light brighter when you brake harder)

There are few flaws on the exterior of the car, as expected from a vehicle that has been driven.
There are a fair amount of paint chips on the front bumper and hood, few small chips on the whindshield (nothing serious),
couple of door dings here and there, few tiny marks and scratches - normal wear from driving, really. I wouldn't even mention that, but I want full disclosure.

The car had some PDR (paintless dent repair) done on right rear door due to big ding, and it is hardly noticeable right now.
There are couple scratches on lower kick panels, but you have to actually bend and look from under the car to see those. Like I said, its not perfect.

Overall, body & paint is in great shape, and it has been hand washed, clayed, polished and waxed regularly. The car has never been in an accident of any kind, and all
panels have its original factory paint on them. I hope pictures show that.

There are couple of other points I'd like to mention. Wheels do not have any curb rash or dings - they have been re-finished, but they are not perfect.
They look great from few feet away, but when you look up close, there are some flaws, nothing ugly though. They are straight and true. Front tires have just been replaced, they are literally have
few hundred miles on them. Rears will need replacement soon. The car had an alignment done not too long ago, and tires are wearing evenly.
Brake pads have been replaced all 4 corners about 3 months ago, they have 90%+ life, but as this was cars' 3rd set of pads, brake rotors might need replacement with the next set of pads.

INTERIOR

Interior is immaculate, for the age/miles. This vehicle is equipped with Sports Package which includes 10-way adjustable power sports seats, upholstered in beautiful, beautiful Auburn Dakota leather.
In my opinion, this is the best BMW leather color since Caramel - it suits the car extremely well.
Leather in the vehicle is in perfect condition and was cleaned, treated and conditioned religiously. Its supple and nice. All seats are clean and bright, with slight wear on drivers seat, but its really minor.

This vehicle is very clean inside and out. Never smoked in, never had any food or drinks (except bottled water) inside. No weird smells, never had anything nasty (vomit, etc) happen in it.
Headliner is clean, moonroof works perfect.
All electronics, devices, switches, knobs, buttons, instruments and gauges work as they should. There are no missing or broken buttons or levers.
There are few worn trim pieces, particularly around window regulators and door handles, few scratches around ignition lock, but nothing more than regular wear and tear.
Steering wheel shows some wear, but its not terribly bad - leather is not worn, just starting to gloss up.
Overall, interior is in VERY GOOD shape. Please judge by yourself - plenty of pictures below.
Auburn Dakota Leather
Dark Burl wood trim
Power Everything
Seats with power lumbar support
Bluetooth, Auto-dimming exterior and rearview mirrors
Integrated Garage Opener, Moonroof, Tinted Windows

I have both keys, and all paperwork, manuals, CD's, and all accessories that came with the car. I even have original window sticker!
In addition, I have every receipt and service history on the car.
This is one VERY nice and fully documented car. You owe it to yourself to take a look at it in person if you are looking to buy E60 BMW 5 series,
as it will be hard to find another better than this one for the price.
I have sold 5 cars over the last 6 years, and I have always sold them to the first person who looked at the car in person. I take care of my cars.
Free and clear title in hand.

Now for the best part - the price. I think the price I'm listing it for is fair - but feel free to make an offer after you look at the car, or feel that
it is worth less than that - I'm a reasonable person, and after all, I do want to sell it. Call or text today. Prompt response guaranteed.
ONLY $ 13,995
Call/text me @ 817.657.5519

Alex

Last edited by TexaZ3; 09-17-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Senior Members

Finally, few notes about recent service and maintenance.
I have planned to keep the car for a long time - indefinitely, really. I have few other BMWs, and I usually keep my cars for a long time.
Because of that, my cars are maintained much better than BMW require - less miles between oil changes, more frequent filter changes, etc.
This car has not been problem free (no car really is?), but all problems have been always timely addressed, which is supported by the huge stack or receipts - luckily the car
was under factory warranty almost all this time, so even the smallest thing was fixed right away. I'm pretty picky about stuff like that.

I have done lots of maintenance issues recently, as the car was getting up there in miles.
Here is a quick list from the top of my head of the recent major fixes and maintenance items:

V8s are knows for oil leaks at around 80-90K miles, and this one was not an exception.
Timing covers, front engine cover, alternator bracket - all gaskets were changed at around 90K miles - it is a major maintenance item,
to the tune of ~$2900 - all was done at a very reputable indy shop - have all paperwork and warranty.
Valley pan gasket replaced by BMW dealer
Faulty solenoid replacement on a 5th gear, and fresh ZF original oil change with
new oil pan, filter and all gaskets and plugs for transmission - gearbox is good for another 100K miles!
New spark plugs at 97K
All new filters (air, oil, cabin) at 95K miles
Recent brakes, ATF, wipers, coolant, brake fluid.
All in all, I think I poured about $8K in the car over the last 6-8 months.
Its good for another 100K miles!

The car is being advertised nationally via several mediums.
I will assist with US shipping if needed, but can not arrange it.
Payment will be accepted in cash, or certified funds.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:08 PM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2006
Engine: na

Clean
Old 09-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

It looks so well kept and clean.

Do you mind showing some pictures of the engine bay?

In any case, GLWS!
Old 09-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Senior Members

Engine is dusty, there is nothing really special about it.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Senior Members

Sale pending.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Senior Members

Car is SOLD.