Complete Car Sales If you are selling your entire car or looking buy a car please check here!

2004 530i - 89k miles -well maintained - auburn(orange) leather - NJ/NY - $5,990 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2022, 09:15 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 530i
Default 2004 530i - 89k miles -well maintained - auburn(orange) leather - NJ/NY - $5,990 OBO

This is a personal car, parked for around a year and half almost since I moved to NYC, but decided to stop paying insurance for it and sell it.
------------------------
This is a 2004 BMW 530i with Auburn leather interior, car has only 89k original miles, the most important thing is this car has been well maintained before it reaches high mileage.

PROS:
-------
I have maintained this car very well, and spent near $3500 on new parts and labor to keep it tiptop ( see attached maintenance bill ), it is heavy on the road even in bad weather or snow, it felt a lot safer than my wife's 2014 Chevrolet! :

*no check engine light or dashboard lights
*Straight V6 engine without knocking
noise
*Smooth shifting transmission no jerks
*Orange(auburn) leather in very good
shape, no smell, no smoking
*New Battery
*Replaced water pump (60k service)
*Replaced lower and upper radiator
hoses
*Replaced expansion tank
*Replaced fan switch
*Flashed coolant system ( every 2 years
service)
*Replaced drive belts
*Replaced Tensioners (60k service)
*Replaced Idler pulley
*Performed recommended ATF compliant *Transmission service with new oil and
pan (60k service)
*Replaced brakes, rotors and sensors
*Replaced brake fluids (every year
service)
*Serviced P/S system
*Replaced oil cap
*Original BMW synthetic 5000 miles oil
changes and filter
*Replaced Spark plugs
*Replaced Air filter (30k service)
*Replaced Serpentine belt (60k service)
*Replaced Power Steering fluid(30k
service)
*Performed Genuine BMW mechatronic
service
*Only Super 93 BP/EXXON gasoline used
**Cold weather package
**Premium package
*Car has timing chain not belt, so no
need to replace
**Custom shift knob
*Custom matching sport leather steering
wheel
*Genuine BMW all weather mats
*Bumper protector

Title:
------
I rebuilt the title and it passed NJ inspection so now the title is NOT salvage,
title is STANDARD title type "S" (means it was converted from a salvage title to a standard new jersey title: you can register the car, transfer the title to your name, get inspection and plates and regular insurance on it or sell it whenever you want, exactly as a normal standard title) you can call the NJ MVC to confirm what I said: 609-292-6500 ext. 5063

CONS:
-------
*Front bumper, right fender and right headlight were replaced, car was repainted after purchased as salvaged car from USAA insurance, (see before pictures), there was no airbags deployed, no flood, no fire, or no check engine lights, USAA declared it salvage for its year and cost to repair.
*There are scratches, wear and tear on the paint.
*There is a an oil filter gasket leak and oil pan gasket leak(not likely as my mechanic told me) as per Park ave BMW dealer service, It did not bother me as I added around a quart of oil once or twice a month depending on usage.
Cost of repair in Park ave is as attached bill, cost of repair as G&T imports around $800.
*Thrust rod bushing have play: cost of repair per Park ave BMW is attached, cost of G&T for a control arm is around $140 used or $320 new.
*Belt tensioner and belts in the park ave bill have already been replaced in the 60k maintenance in G&T bill (maybe they did not notice).
*Needs alignment.
*Tires are used and not in good condition also mismatched.

------------------------------------------
Car is available to show at: 828 Main st, Paterson, NJ 07503. (friend dealer, not mine).
hours: 11am to 5:30pm
ask for Mohamed "Talaat" (the dealer owner) he only has the keys to show the car.(salespeople don't have access to this car as it is my own personal car).
We can meet afterwards to complete the transaction and sign the paperwork.

PRICE: $5,990 negotiable.
cell: 717-417-8117

Last edited by Boklos; 05-12-2022 at 09:18 AM. Reason: price