The Competition Discuss the competition to the BMW 5 Series here. Mercedes, Audi, etc...

Should I or Should I Not??

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

I used to have a 1993 Honda del Sol Si when I was 17. Of course I riced the crap out of it. LOL. I was 17!! I didnt know better. I had the LOUDEST Tanabe exhaust, interior neons, Street Fighter Body Kit, some wheels, added more fogs, etc. GREAT car, great on gas. I was thinking mebbe I should buy one just for the heck of it so I feel 17 again. I will try t scan some pix and post it up. I only had a few pix unfortunately. Then 2 pix of it banged up.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
I used to have a 1993 Honda del Sol Si when I was 17. Of course I riced the crap out of it. LOL. I was 17!! I didnt know better. I had the LOUDEST Tanabe exhaust, interior neons, Street Fighter Body Kit, some wheels, added more fogs, etc. GREAT car, great on gas. I was thinking mebbe I should buy one just for the heck of it so I feel 17 again. I will try t scan some pix and post it up. I only had a few pix unfortunately. Then 2 pix of it banged up.
i remember seeing del sols all mod'd out when I was in high school..definitely looks great when done correctly..I also liked the MR2's and CRX's back then also...lol

how about an S2000?
Old 08-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Do it for the LULz!
Old 08-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Drive it in doses...

You'll feel 17 for a little while - then your ears will start hurting from all the loud noise and your back and legs will start bothering you because the seats are uncomfortable.

I've had my Camaro since I was 23. I still love driving it, but I hardly ever crank up the stereo, seriously thought about removing the headers to get a quieter exhaust note, and haven't taken it on a road trip in over 5 years because after a day of driving it I feel exhausted.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Contributors

John, I think you should do it. I dont know about the loud exhaust like back in the days, but just a daily driver in the time being would be fun.

I also had an honda civic hatchback as my first car then when i went to school in sounther california it got stolen from me. Here is what mined looked like before it was stripped.

Should I or Should I Not??-photo.jpg
Old 08-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Banned

that civic looks nice!!! I don't mind a nice EK9. That's the bets looking Civic. THe new one's are ugly!

I'm trying to look for one CHEAP! I dont care about the engine and body. The whole car probably needs to be resprayed since it's so old. NO LOUD EXHAUST FOR ME! LOL. I can't stand it 10 years later. I used to think it's so cool.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:59 AM
Contributors

that civic looks nice!!! I don't mind a nice EK9. That's the bets looking Civic. THe new one's are ugly!

I'm trying to look for one CHEAP! I dont care about the engine and body. The whole car probably needs to be resprayed since it's so old. NO LOUD EXHAUST FOR ME! LOL. I can't stand it 10 years later. I used to think it's so cool.
Thanks, Whats cheap as far as an commuter? $1k.. Yah loud exhaust is out of the question since the youngin days I think an EG would be a good commuter and cheap since it's an 90's car.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Banned

so is the del sol. I'm willing to spend $2Gs on it. I spent $3Gs on my 93 del sol when I was 17!!! It was banged up and I had it fixed. I like how it's also a convertible. I hated the seats so need to change the seats to some leather Recaros bjut I dont really wanna spend more money in mods than the car. ANd it NEEEDs to be somewhat decenlty fast.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Contributors

ANd it NEEEDs to be somewhat decenlty fast.
eheheh CRX SI
Old 08-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 M5

Originally Posted by Cwest
eheheh CRX SI
+1 on the CRX