The Competition Discuss the competition to the BMW 5 Series here. Mercedes, Audi, etc...

nissan GTR up close pic`s....

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 05:16 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='659108' date='Sep 1 2008, 09:31 AM
thats ok jetblack... dr lev is kool.. he may have said what he said.. i have no prob with him at all... but this law guy.. he pop`s in every once and a while talking crap... he`s the one that should be band..... he`s the perfect example of a loser with nothing better to write or talk about..... HEY LAW GUY YOUR A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe, this is why your a car salesman. "he' s the one that should be band"? Band? Seriously? Is it hard to have good grammar at 40 years old? Are you typing with one hand because your stuffing your face with the free donuts they give you at your dealership? I just have the urge to take a thin flank steak and let it grace your face left and right at a very high speed. I just dont know why.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by poleposition' post='660693' date='Sep 3 2008, 08:35 AM
You're ok in my book 530ISPORT. That Wald car is really special. I dont know about giving up a testical for one of these though. I'd reserve that for a Reventon or something of the like.

Lawguy, chill out brotha. This isnt e90post

All the best
thanks pole .. by the way your sig looks amazing...
Old 09-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by xexyus' post='660722' date='Sep 3 2008, 09:16 AM
Joe, this is why your a car salesman. "he' s the one that should be band"? Band? Seriously? Is it hard to have good grammar at 40 years old? Are you typing with one hand because your stuffing your face with the free donuts they give you at your dealership? I just have the urge to take a thin flank steak and let it grace your face left and right at a very high speed. I just dont know why.
cause your a fag thats y.. you cant use your hands.. ill bust your a$$ real quick.. now you come out the wood works,, what happen you got your computer back.. your off punishment.... lol... some people really make me laugh... band... band for what???? for standing up for my self... you should be band my freind,, wait your not even a friend,your a loser being tough behind a computer , like i keep saying big deal i cant spell my grammer suck`s who cares.. im lucky to have a G.E.D... whats your point.. im not afraid to addmite that... not bad for a high school drop out.. huh... 2 bmmiers.. a house... and im only 30 year`s old.. go figuer... like polepostion said take that crap to the e90 forum with the kids... i have a e90, and im not even part of that forum.. cause of people like you that talk all this crap out of know where.. what do you and lawguy swap notes or something... ok im getting a little pissed off here now.. so ill leave it alone.. have a good day all..
Old 09-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 530d XDrive M Sport

Originally Posted by poleposition' post='660693' date='Sep 3 2008, 09:35 PM
You're ok in my book 530ISPORT.

Lawguy, chill out brotha. This isnt e90post

All the best
+1

So don't get yourself banned bro (530ISPORT)!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Old 09-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='660971' date='Sep 3 2008, 02:12 PM
cause your a fag thats y.. you cant use your hands.. ill bust your a$$ real quick.. now you come out the wood works,, what happen you got your computer back.. your off punishment.... lol... some people really make me laugh... band... band for what???? for standing up for my self... you should be band my freind,, wait your not even a friend,your a loser being tough behind a computer , like i keep saying big deal i cant spell my grammer suck`s who cares.. im lucky to have a G.E.D... whats your point.. im not afraid to addmite that... not bad for a high school drop out.. huh... 2 bmmiers.. a house... and im only 30 year`s old.. go figuer... like polepostion said take that crap to the e90 forum with the kids... i have a e90, and im not even part of that forum.. cause of people like you that talk all this crap out of know where.. what do you and lawguy swap notes or something... ok im getting a little pissed off here now.. so ill leave it alone.. have a good day all..

Im suprised you even got your GED. Did your ghetto ass get that GED in jail? You just typed an essay to me that involved a bunch of "go figeur" and "LQQK" words. I dont even know how or if you even have an E60 if your calling them "bmmiers". Seriously, is leasing becomming this cheap? Is your dad the finance manager of your Nissan dealership? come on sweet pea im bored thats why im typing to your fat ass. Next time im in the area ill go for a test drive in one of those things at your nissan dealership you work at. Im gonna warn you though, if you bring me a cold coffee im gonna throw it at your face in front of everyone in the showroom.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by xexyus' post='661181' date='Sep 3 2008, 06:22 PM
Im suprised you even got your GED. Did your ghetto ass get that GED in jail? You just typed an essay to me that involved a bunch of "go figeur" and "LQQK" words. I dont even know how or if you even have an E60 if your calling them "bmmiers". Seriously, is leasing becomming this cheap? Is your dad the finance manager of your Nissan dealership? come on sweet pea im bored thats why im typing to your fat ass. Next time im in the area ill go for a test drive in one of those things at your nissan dealership you work at. Im gonna warn you though, if you bring me a cold coffee im gonna throw it at your face in front of everyone in the showroom.
lol.. i would love to meet u in persone.... plzz by all means come to my store.... FAT ASS..lol.. if you only knew.... when your ready and you dont wana be a computer tough guy let me know...
Old 09-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

ROFLMAO!

This is so funny I came out of self imposed "exile" to chime in.

"Now what we have here is a failure to moderate!"

Somehow - I figure I'll be the only one to get "warned" again, but I just couldn't resist ....FREE POPCORN FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

Originally Posted by lawguy' post='658126' date='Aug 30 2008, 04:55 PM
Its amusing how much time you spend here trying to sell cars. Seems a little disingenuous to me. But, to each his own.
Every post I've seen from you seems to be smug, pretentious and crude! Nobody has time for a smart ass on this forum!

Next time you should think about keeping your comments to yourself instead of ending them in "But, to each his own."
Old 09-04-2008, 05:22 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by too solid' post='661407' date='Sep 4 2008, 12:09 AM
Every post I've seen from you seems to be smug, pretentious and crude! Nobody has time for a smart ass on this forum!

Next time you should think about keeping your comments to yourself instead of ending them in "But, to each his own."
+1

Quick Reply: nissan GTR up close pic`s....