Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Thanks JleviSW

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 Jet Black 545i

Got my matte black grill on time, and in perfect condition. It looks good! im having trouble taking off my stock one lol so i havent put on this one yet. waiting for the snow to thaw out so i can have one of my friends put it on for me. i will post before and after pics in the aftermarket forum when this is done.
thanks again JleviSW for great product and service

khang
Old 12-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

My friend, there is nothing like the feeling of completing it yourself...

Did you remove the weather seal (it is a strip of black rubber and plastic in front of the car right above the grills)? If you remove that ( all you have to do is wiggle and pull up), and then remove the 5 screws underneath, it allows for wiggle room. What I did was after removing the screws I gently (but with authority) pulled on the top of the bumper (right above the grills) until I could put my flashlght in between. Then I stuck my hand in and pushed all the little clips in and voila!!!!

Good luck man

Tonymac
Old 12-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Members

Originally Posted by tonymac' post='750000' date='Dec 21 2008, 12:11 PM
My friend, there is nothing like the feeling of completing it yourself...

Did you remove the weather seal (it is a strip of black rubber and plastic in front of the car right above the grills)? If you remove that ( all you have to do is wiggle and pull up), and then remove the 5 screws underneath, it allows for wiggle room. What I did was after removing the screws I gently (but with authority) pulled on the top of the bumper (right above the grills) until I could put my flashlght in between. Then I stuck my hand in and pushed all the little clips in and voila!!!!

Good luck man

Tonymac
yeah i know, i wanted to install it myself but still want to keep the stock grill just in case i want to go back later if i sell my car...when i tried, i took off the weather strip, unscred the 5 torx screws and was able to get the top three tabs and one on the outside on the two grills but thats as far as i could get...it felt like they were jammed in there...didnt really know where to go from there...
Old 01-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Members

Just want to thank Jlevisw again, I ordered and received the LED license plate lights from them and it was quick and easy. At first, when i installed them, there was an idrive error but they did say there was a chance that that would happen. i took my car to the dealership to get a software update and now the error doesnt show up! i am happy with the product and results. thanks jlevisw, great product, price and service...decided not to take pictures because there are so many of them on this forum already...
Old 09-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Members

My Ride: V

Great customer service!
I bought some LED plate bulbs back in the beginning of spring and smoked side markers. One of the LED bulbs from the plate kept going very dim which would throw a warning in my Idrive. I determined it was a problem with only one of the bulbs and emailed JleviSW about 6 months after buying them. They said to send the bad bulb in and they would replace it. I had the bulb sitting on my desk for another 2 months after that convo... I finally got the time sent it in a week ago and already got the new bulb back!

No return shipping fee.. Unlike Bimmian, whos charges $5 to replace a Solaris bulb that went out after a month of use, which I don't want to pay because I already feel I got ripped off on those bulbs!

JleviSW is great! I recommend!
Old 09-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 E60 M5 (Sepang Bronze/Natural Brown) Eisenmann Exhaust with Miesterchaft Sections 1 & 2 Evosport Headers Evosport Pulley RPi Scoops & Block Off Plates with BMC Filters Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 20" Breyton Race CS in Polished Silver

Yup.. these guys at JLevi are awsum. Speedy process and delivery... and not forgetting lots of nice complimentary goodies that come with an order.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

Thanks, Nick for the hookup! Great service!