Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Steven / Coding Tri-State Area

Old 01-19-2013, 04:11 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 BMW 535 X-Drive | Sport, Premium, Cold, Nav | OEM MTech Kit | MTech V3 3.0 AE | RDash Plate Lights | Interior LED | 6000K Fogs | SAT Retrofit | Continental DWS | Jehnert Speakers | Gloss Vinyl Roof | Custom Ambient Amber Match LED Interior |
Default Steven / Coding Tri-State Area

Hi fellow E(xx) members,

I got my car coded today with a guy named Steven in NY. Truthfully, I would never post stuff like this but I deal with people everyday and I know when I see talent, passion, and effort. Steven is such a stand-up guy, I felt the need to support his craft and I would recommend him to anyone in the Tri-State area that's willing to drive to Brooklyn and meet in a busy/neutral area. He was informative, attentive, answered all my questions, efficient, and everything worked as promised. He's done quite a few BMW's already so this is not his first rodeo and you can see it. You can check out his coding thread on E90 forums @ Bimmerfest.com.

You can reach him at ccnoner@aol.com

I rejected some options but below is the list of coding he did for me and I couldn't be happier with the preferable creature comforts:

1) Keys can open AND close windows/sunroof
2) Comfort eject for keys
3) Seatbelt chime disable (I buckle up anyway but don't need mama chime to put in her 2 cents)
4) Digital Speedo in dash
5) VIM - Video in motion, this along is worth the trip
6) Legal disclaimer disabled
7) fading of lights on lock/unlock
8) Remove light errors (I have all canbus error free LED's but the reverse lights were still throwing errors). Not anymore
9) Wiper finish cycle
10) Side view mirrors fold/unfold on lock/unlock

Happy modding!

Last edited by KSwag; 01-20-2013 at 06:57 AM.