Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

My Experience with Trinity Autosport

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I just wanted to share my experience with Trinity Autosport. For those that don't know Trinity Autosport, it's owned and run by our very own member, r1racer. His real name is Joe. He also has help from another great person on this board, Nerwyll (Member name: Nerweezy).

When I decided to purchase the M5 last month, it became apparent that I was going to need order a serious amount of new mods, prior to the car arriving. Afterall, I couldn't have a bone stock car sitting in my garage. The one thing I've learned on this board, after all these years, is that a bone stock E60 is completely and 100% unacceptable . Furthermore, I had sold my 2007 530 to a new party (not a member on this board) and part of the deal was that all my mods on that car, had to go with the car itself. That said, I had to start from scratch on this new car. I had never ordered a single item from Trinity Autosport prior to this.

As it came down to finally deciding on a vendor to use for all my new M5 mods, Trinity became the choice. All I have to say is this...what an AMAZING choice it has been. Not only did all my parts come in immediately, but the communication with Joe was outstanding. Prior to placing my first order, he provided me with his cell, email and AIM. He sent me an invoice for everything, followed immediately by a Tracking Number for everything. Furthermore, being that I am based in NY and he is in CA, I thought Priority Mail would take much longer than Fed Ex or UPS. Not so. Out of the 6+ boxes/orders I've received from Trinity thus far, all have arrived at my doorstep in under 3 days. The products are top quality and his packaging is fantastic.

If you are thinking about buying or ordering parts for your E60 and are not sure what vendor to use, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Trinity Autosport. For those that know me on this board, I am one of the most picky, anal people. If service is not being provided, I am one of the first to make sure you know that you're doing a terrible job. I'll also let everyone else know that as well. I'm not an easy customer.

They are honest, reliable, provide exceptional communication and service, and sell great products. I'm still not done with my final additions and look forward to doing more business with Joe, Nerwyll and the team at Trinity Autosports.

/Calton
Old 09-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

God forbid they ever screw up !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='668145' date='Sep 12 2008, 05:09 PM
They are honest, reliable, provide exceptional communication and service, and sell great products.
+1
Old 09-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i

I've gotten all my mods from them so far other than the sprint booster.
The great thing about them is they will help you out and hook you up even if you are not purchasing the product from them.
I had a bad alignment (twice) from my dealership after which i contacted Joe and he hooked me up with an unbeatable price for a hunter roadforce balancing and alignment with his suspension/wheel install guy. Will be working with them on some paint/bodywork and lowering with eibachs very soon.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by westcoast550' post='668148' date='Sep 12 2008, 04:14 PM
God forbid they ever screw up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, that's very good to hear C. It's great to have folks like Joe and Nerwyll on this board to help members with their mods and upgrades. They've helped me a number of times in the past as well. Definitely for them!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

I've also purchased items from Trinity, always helpful.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='668172' date='Sep 12 2008, 05:42 PM
Whatever! haha
Hey Gregg- Maybe you should order your new rear spoiler or roof spoiler from Joe. Just a thought...

Anyway, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has had a good experience with them.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Contributors

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW jk jk

+1 on everything you said though, C. Thats for sure.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

Really good guys to deal with indeed... Ohnest, curtious, professional and good hookups

Not to mention I constantly harass the shit out of them, getting prices etc etc... they never give "no" for an answer

Quick Reply: My Experience with Trinity Autosport