Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Member praisethelowered

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: It's an E60 545I 6 speed.

I bought some wheels and tires from Eric. (VMR VB3's and General Exclaim UHP's). Products were as described, and he was great to deal with. A little story on this deal. One of the wheels had some curb rash. Well the deal was he would have that rim repaired. And after that, all would be shipped to my door for a great price. Well, the shop was giving Eric the runaround. So he told me later on that he was sorry, the shop was too busy to get to the wheel, so he sent me a new one to replace it. All for the original price we agreed on! Now I have a spare rim in case I really mess one up. Eric is a stand up guy. He also serves this great country in the Army. And I say with pride, thank you for that Eric!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Aviator' post='824988' date='Mar 23 2009, 06:55 PM
I bought some wheels and tires from Eric. (VMR VB3's and General Exclaim UHP's). Products were as described, and he was great to deal with. A little story on this deal. One of the wheels had some curb rash. Well the deal was he would have that rim repaired. And after that, all would be shipped to my door for a great price. Well, the shop was giving Eric the runaround. So he told me later on that he was sorry, the shop was too busy to get to the wheel, so he sent me a new one to replace it. All for the original price we agreed on! Now I have a spare rim in case I really mess one up. Eric is a stand up guy. He also serves this great country in the Army. And I say with pride, thank you for that Eric!

my pleasure Brad!

you were easy to work with and understanding. Enjoy your new wheels and tires! looks good man
Old 03-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550i

Kudos
Old 03-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

Originally Posted by Aviator' post='824988' date='Mar 23 2009, 08:55 PM
Man, those wheels are so bad ass....I'm up next for the V3's. Thanks for sharing, those hyper black's are awesome...