Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

JBSPEED

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

I finally got my ACS Pdeals today from JBSPEED and i ordered them back in January.... i know what everyone's thinking... and no he kept in contact with me and wanted to make sure i got them. At first i thought he was playing with me and screwing me over but when he heard i still hadn't received the pedals he shipped it Via express and i got them in three days. The USPS must have messed up twice because i just got a letter stating that since i didnt come pick up the "package" and now it will be sent back to sender. I'm guessing that was the first one he sent me but the odd thing is they never tried to ship it to me. USPS sucks sometimes! but over all JBSPEED kept on top and answered me when i had troubles and made sure i got what i ordered. overall the shipping might take alittle long but he keeps his word and is a good vendor!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:19 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Ghostteck' post='815346' date='Mar 12 2009, 10:58 PM
I finally got my ACS Pdeals today from JBSPEED and i ordered them back in January.... i know what everyone's thinking... and no he kept in contact with me and wanted to make sure i got them. At first i thought he was playing with me and screwing me over but when he heard i still hadn't received the pedals he shipped it Via express and i got them in three days. The USPS must have messed up twice because i just got a letter stating that since i didnt come pick up the "package" and now it will be sent back to sender. I'm guessing that was the first one he sent me but the odd thing is they never tried to ship it to me. USPS sucks sometimes! but over all JBSPEED kept on top and answered me when i had troubles and made sure i got what i ordered. overall the shipping might take alittle long but he keeps his word and is a good vendor!

Yea props to JSpeed....Got my emblems and happy with quality
Old 04-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 530i 06 ///M5

my exhaust tips came and nice quality! thanks! would buy again