Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Gta101

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011 | 08:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Not only that, he comes on here claiming BS!

Fried his circuit, how funny. I highly doubt leaving the lights on and having the battery drain -- something he did himself, will fry an E60. What a load of crap.

I have a feeling he won't be coming back anymore. In any case, I guess I am glad how this turned out. He got what he deserved.

He only got what he deserved IF his story is true and he did, in fact, have to replace the headlights. That does not excuse passing a bad check knowingly (which he admitted to - and he talks of being careful what you post online?). Even if you royally screwed up his lights I can see stopping payment on the check, but not passing a bad one
Old 01-07-2011 | 06:17 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Freakin guy is a crook... God i hate Aholes like that...
Old 01-24-2011 | 10:29 AM
Contributors

I thought I saw "gta101" the other day near a beach off a golf course. Unfortunately a mistaken identity, the moment he paid for his stuff I knew it wasn't "gta101"!

Originally Posted by gta101
I live on the beach off a golf course..