Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Frank5er and Wayne from JWMotorsports

Old 07-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I picked up a set of 20" Vertini Hennessys from Frank and I gotta say, he was one of the best guys I've ever dealt with! I'm from the Bay Area and actually drove down to LA to pick up the rims and get them installed. The whole experience was exceptional -- Frank was very open and honest about the rims and answered all of my questions, he arranged the install with Wayne, and most importantly, my communication with him was flawless. Special mention goes to his attentiveness -- he called me after I got the wheels installed to make sure everything was ok. I was still having problems with the wheels vibrating but with Frank's help, I was able to track down and fix the problem. Dude was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

As for Wayne, he went out of his way to help me out. He got me in and took care of me during the long holiday weekend for a very reasonable price. The service was great and he was very easy to work with -- very accommodating and made sure I was happy when I left his shop.

Can't say enough good things about both of these guys... I highly recommend both of them if you're looking to mod your ride.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

Originally Posted by CuriouS' post='938128' date='Jul 10 2009, 12:03 AM
I picked up a set of 20" Vertini Hennessys from Frank and I gotta say, he was one of the best guys I've ever dealt with! I'm from the Bay Area and actually drove down to LA to pick up the rims and get them installed. The whole experience was exceptional -- Frank was very open and honest about the rims and answered all of my questions, he arranged the install with Wayne, and most importantly, my communication with him was flawless. Special mention goes to his attentiveness -- he called me after I got the wheels installed to make sure everything was ok. I was still having problems with the wheels vibrating but with Frank's help, I was able to track down and fix the problem. Dude was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

As for Wayne, he went out of his way to help me out. He got me in and took care of me during the long holiday weekend for a very reasonable price. The service was great and he was very easy to work with -- very accommodating and made sure I was happy when I left his shop.

Can't say enough good things about both of these guys... I highly recommend both of them if you're looking to mod your ride.
Thanks very much for the kind words, Simon! I'm just happy we got that vibration issue fixed. Now I can sleep well Pleasure doing business with you, bro! Very smooth transaction! Great buyer!!
Old 07-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Frank5er' post='938503' date='Jul 10 2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks very much for the kind words, Simon! I'm just happy we got that vibration issue fixed. Now I can sleep well Pleasure doing business with you, bro! Very smooth transaction! Great buyer!!
+1 - Great Job Frank. Glad everything went smoothly.