Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

To everyone on the forum....

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

OK...

After a good sleep and a couple hours at work I come back to find this:

Originally Posted by ACS5ER' post='471112' date='Sep 19 2007, 04:15 AM
I have just been out for a day and the thread about my eurolight has gone like crazy.... So I think first of all I should clarify a few things.

I was using the 3 accounts stated as everyone found out and I wont hide anymore. But If you were to be asked if I have scammed anyone. I never did!!

First, the thread with tsilverACS (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?show...1&#entry318341)
If you read carefully till the end of thread, we never completed the transaction and I never took his money. It was just a miscommunication and I was at fault for doing that I would admit that.

Next comes the situation with bigfoot,
I would be honest I didnt really know the wheels were bent after i sent them out to him. And I should have followed up with the sale more refund/take back the wheels. But i was in the process of moving to US and really didnt wanna deal with it (not to mention the heat brought up by all the board members at the time) So I thought, heck i would just fuck it since i dont hav a E60 anymore. This is probably the ONLY thing I did wrong!!

Who knows that I actually got another E60 after I moved to US, so here goes i found myself back at the forum and I had to get a new account. And of course I didnt want to have any affliation with my previous account.

At last we would come to the recent Eurolight and Grill deals.
When I found that they were bad I took actions right away as I remember from previous bad experience. I didnt want this to get nasty so I want to settle with the buyers. Next thing I know he has posted on the forum saying I sent him BAD lights. and all this heat has come back to me. I never intended to SCAM anyone!!!

I guess I really should have learned my lesson first time around in inspecting and paying more attention to the stuff I am selling. But the bottom line is, I never scammed a dollar from any one of my buyer. If you want to really put it, perhaps I should justify the deal with BIGFOOT and that is it!!

I was an E60 enthusiasts just like everyone and I am sure everyone has seen how I built up my E60s. I was really here to enjoy the car and the fellow enthusiasts and It was also a good source for me to sell the old stuff. But I didnt know It would cause me so much trouble and frustration.

The bottom line is, I have a regular life and working hard in completing my grad school. Although I hav done some wrong, I have finally learned my lesson and I hope the few that really understands the situation can come out to clarify the things. And I really dont want to affect other car enthusiasts I know or shops/teams I was affliated with. And To be honest I dont wanna sell anything off the car anymore. Actually i wont even buy any parts anymore just so I dont hav to deal with it again!

But I dont feel I deserved to be so heavily punished as to be reported to law enforcement or getting expelled from school. Afterall this is my life we are talking about here. I am not asking for sympathy here but just hope everyone can take a closer look at every single incident related to me. Just to get the truth of each matter. As I stated before I NEVER scam or intended to fraud anyone!! And my actions with all situations should justify that.

And I stand by here honestly to take any comments/criticism anyone wanna bring to me. Thats all I gotta say.

And I am not affliated with the sleepy person or another person from other board that goes by the same name. I Am just me, if anyone wanna verify that please come to me. Please stop making false assumption and comments until verified. Thanks

And after the refund has been received and verified. I will leave the forum and no one will hav to deal with me again. That should make some people happy.

I really don't know what to say now, Dennis.

First of all: You can be happy, seriously happy!!!, that you haven't done this to me. A report to the law enforcement and your school woudl be automatic for me!

I bring it to the point: You have set up more than one account... for ONLY one reason! You keep telling us you have made a mistake... I can't believe that. You have done this all intentionally! You are still lying!!! What you have done is fraud! PERIOD! And in your case I can prove it was done intentionally; or you are just dumb, but I don't believe that.
You've been banned from other forums allready! Searching the web for infos on you is very informative!

The last thing I want to tell you is: Don't even try doing this to others on other forums!
You know why?

Here's one of the answers: FBI website for internet fraud complaints

I have so many infos about you, I will, and that's for sure!, every now and then search the web. And if I find out you are scamming again, I WILL take the appropriate actions. If I were you, I would just return all the payments, leave, and never ever start anything like this again.

Since day one you have registered, you have been a liar and tried to rip people off! That's the facts!
Now stop complaining about the "heat" we give your poor little scammers a$$ and stop complaining that you don't feel you deserve to be so heavily punished. It's YOUR life? NO, my friend, it's OTHERS lifes you are playing with. Ripping people off, stealing them their money...
Up to now, nothing has happened, but it can, anytime and anywhere. The above mentioned website is just a click away...
If you complain (after all what you have done) that you don't deserve to be punished... Then you have not understood this whole thing. YOU have been caught scamming! With the intention of doing so!

Stop opening your mouth here. Everything that comes out is a lie.

One last thing I really don't understand... I have asked a simple question and you answered with a lie. Are you really so naive to think we can't see who you are? Or do you simply think I don't know what I do and I am just one more idiot you can push around? Do you think you are ABOVE us? It looks like. And this makes me mad.
You know, after all, I might file a complaint. We'll see...

Have a good day.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 M5 alpine white, black full leather, etc.

Iceman's righteous comments needed to be "on top" a little longer, so I added this: AMEN!
Old 09-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Contributors

Come on guys, time to move on. Can an admin shove this thread in to the Lounge or somewhere else, it's hardly E60 related, and although I appreciate the problems that two members have had on some classified purchases, these two threads relating to the topic are not particularly pleasant reading. If I was a new member browsing around and hitting this site for the first time, it'd put me right off joining. I really don't see why anybody other than the seller and the buyer need to voice their opinions, everybody is just repeating the same thing over and over again. FBI?? Prison? Expelled from University? Talk about an over reaction ... especially when he has apologised and agreed to the refunds. I have no doubt there will now be 50 replies to this posting ... I won't read them ... just move it in to the lounge or somewhere more appropriate so it doesn't taint the forum any further.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Once the case is closed this will be moved, but let's leave it here for now.

Money is still pending.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Contributors

Money is still pending - is that the requirement for an off topic post to be left in the wrong area? Must remember that...!
Old 09-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Contributors

My fellow Forum members I wanted to give you all an update on the refund situation.

Mr Huang AKA ACS5ER has refunded me my money. He just made a transfer to my PAYPAL account in the amount of $700 which includes a partial return shipping refund.

He kept me informed by PM during this whole process while he went beyond and above to resolve this and issue me a refund
( I myself delayed him a bit with the refund because by mistake i gave him the wrong PAYPAL email address for him to contact PAYPAL. Sorry about that )

I will pack the items tonight and ship them out tomorrow by UPS. Once the package has been shipped out i will post the UPS tracking information on the Forum.

Thanks
Rich
Old 09-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by 5er Sport' post='471583' date='Sep 19 2007, 02:57 PM
My fellow Forum members I wanted to give you all an update on the refund situation.

Mr Huang AKA ACS5ER has refunded me my money. He just made a transfer to my PAYPAL account in the amount of $700 which includes a partial return shipping refund.

He kept me informed by PM during this whole process while he went beyond and above to resolve this and issue me a refund
( I myself delayed him a bit with the refund because by mistake i gave him the wrong PAYPAL email address for him to contact PAYPAL. Sorry about that )

I will pack the items tonight and ship them out tomorrow by UPS. Once the package has been shipped out i will post the UPS tracking information on the Forum.

Thanks
Rich
Great!!! Glad to hear that this sordid mess has come to some resolution....thanks for the update
Mr. Huang goodbye. From this point on I shall think of you no more.
.....now where are my keys....er....comfort access electronic thingy....I'm going for clenzing drive to rid myself of the stain.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Subscribing

Because I don't have enough drama in my own life.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Russ1974' post='471579' date='Sep 19 2007, 01:48 PM
Money is still pending - is that the requirement for an off topic post to be left in the wrong area? Must remember that...!
Dude, I hear OJ needs some support, too. Better stop your bleeding heart or you'll run out of sympathy.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='471759' date='Sep 19 2007, 07:36 PM
Subscribing
Because I don't have enough drama in my own life.
LOL! You crack me up T.

Hey - Did you guys check out that dude that just posted pix and a clip of his new exhaust on his bad ass AWD E60? It's much more entertaining than this thread. LOL! Who is that guy anyway?!?! Anyone know him?

Quick Reply: To everyone on the forum....