Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by CWS530
Arbitrage.
holy crap i never knew that word existed. good one cal.
Arbitrage=risk free profit
Old 05-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Members

My Ride: '04 545I SPORTS SUPENSION DINAN CAI DINAN STAGE 2 WISH LIST: RPI SCOOPS BODY KIT NEW FEET (RIMS)

More deception...and this time from John himself. He provided me with a tranction number yesterday claiming my funds were reversed to my paypal account. I checked yesterday...nothing. I checked today assuming this process might take 24 hrs to reflect and still nothing. So I called paypal provided them with the transaction number and they stated there has not been any action taken by the merchant to refund. They advised they I update the dispute with this information as well. I am so frustrated beyond belief. I thought I could trust you John, but obviously you are full of shidt as well.

To the members here..., I can't tell you where or how to spend your money, but I highly advise you evaluate who you do choose to do business with in the future. I definately will never considering doing business with [size="7"]EUROREV [/size] every again!!!

As the title to my thread states...EUROREV SUCKS!!!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by hoodwink33
More deception...and this time from John himself. He provided me with a tranction number yesterday claiming my funds were reversed to my paypal account. I checked yesterday...nothing. I checked today assuming this process might take 24 hrs to reflect and still nothing. So I called paypal provided them with the transaction number and they stated there has not been any action taken by the merchant to refund. They advised they I update the dispute with this information as well. I am so frustrated beyond belief. I thought I could trust you John, but obviously you are full of shidt as well.

To the members here..., I can't tell you where or how to spend your money, but I highly advise you evaluate who you do choose to do business with in the future. I definately will never considering doing business with [size="7"]EUROREV [/size] every again!!!

As the title to my thread states...EUROREV SUCKS!!!!!
Oh snap!
Old 05-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Members

My Ride: '04 545I SPORTS SUPENSION DINAN CAI DINAN STAGE 2 WISH LIST: RPI SCOOPS BODY KIT NEW FEET (RIMS)

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Oh snap!
I'm ready to snap some necks!!!!

I think he's trying to buy time to get his hands on the rims and then ship them. I will advise him "DO NOT Ship those damn rims to me". You will be out of shipping fees, because I will refuse to accept them if they are delivered. I want my f'ing money...period!
Old 05-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

Hoodwink33,

How was your transaction goes? Did John help you on the issue like he said? Please keep us update.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by peter griffin
Hoodwink33,

How was your transaction goes? Did John help you on the issue like he said? Please keep us update.
Thanks for asking...but John did nothing to resolve this issue. On several occassions he and Vince stated they would issue a refund, but after waiting about 5 days, I escalated the issues to be resolved by paypal, and they in my favor issued the refund. This was my final response... See below.

Finally I will say to the forum member's please think hard and long about who you are considering doing business with. No one should have to endure the lack of respect Eurorev has for its customer base.

May 11, 2010 at 12:06 PM You have escalated the case to eBay Customer Support.

Your message to eBay Customer Support:
"I have communicated with you since Friday with the claim you have issued a refund, but it has not occurred. I am frustrated with you and will escalate this matter as it appears you are not a company of integrity. Ebay really needs to evaluate their relationship with Eurorev. I've said it before and will repeat it again; It is seller such as you that tarnishes the image of Ebay and now I will have to evaluate my relationship with Ebay to determine if I want to continue to subject myself in this process to obtain justice. "
Old 05-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

As it turns the title of this thread is correct, "EuroRev does SUCK!"

Unbelieveable, after all the songs and dance from different reps of that organization.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Senior Members

So many top notch choices in "used" and "used prices" within the forum, Ebay doesn't automatically = good deals as you have now experienced first hand.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/986...ls-tires-1200/

https://5series.net/forums/topic/984...e-gt-6-wheels/

https://5series.net/forums/topic/976...aboulous-mint/

https://5series.net/forums/topic/984...lip-new-tires/

https://5series.net/forums/topic/971...els-and-tires/

https://5series.net/forums/topic/987...0-20x9-20x105/

As the saying goes, if its too good to be true....
Old 05-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

Thanks for the update, glad that PayPal resolved the issue in a timely manner. I remember when EuroRev and Quad M were "THE" choice for E60forums, members praise them left and right.... What happen?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by hoodwink33
Thanks for asking...but John did nothing to resolve this issue. On several occassions he and Vince stated they would issue a refund, but after waiting about 5 days, I escalated the issues to be resolved by paypal, and they in my favor issued the refund. This was my final response... See below.

Finally I will say to the forum member's please think hard and long about who you are considering doing business with. No one should have to endure the lack of respect Eurorev has for its customer base.

May 11, 2010 at 12:06 PM You have escalated the case to eBay Customer Support.

Your message to eBay Customer Support:
"I have communicated with you since Friday with the claim you have issued a refund, but it has not occurred. I am frustrated with you and will escalate this matter as it appears you are not a company of integrity. Ebay really needs to evaluate their relationship with Eurorev. I've said it before and will repeat it again; It is seller such as you that tarnishes the image of Ebay and now I will have to evaluate my relationship with Ebay to determine if I want to continue to subject myself in this process to obtain justice. "
Yikes. This is very troubling. Thankfully, our board has a number of vendors who have spotless member feedback such as Michael from Acute Performance, Trinity and brabusw209amg (John). There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to give one dime to vendors that do not have spotless feedback here.

Quick Reply: EuroRev Sucks!