Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've dealt with John@EuroRev and he should take care of the situation for you. I have no doubt that he will follow through.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Members

My Ride: '04 545I SPORTS SUPENSION DINAN CAI DINAN STAGE 2 WISH LIST: RPI SCOOPS BODY KIT NEW FEET (RIMS)

Originally Posted by John@EuroRev
Sorry haven't been on the forums (was sick). I will investigate this issue today when I get ahold of someone at EuroRev. Hoodwink33, please send me over your name and info (contact number/email) and I will get this sorted out ASAP. If we cannot get you the wheels you wanted, a full refund will be issued or we can replace them with a different set if like.

Again I apologize for all the confusion and misunderstanding.

Thank you

John

John,

You do seem classy, but your Boy Vincent has to go if you want to salvage the business!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: alpinewhite's ride

Money has been refunded.

Cliff notes of story.

-hoodwink bought used wheels off ebay (Beyern Mesh)
-we were unable to get them from owner (he is out of town)
-hoodwink called us at the shop and James told him we are trying to get them
-hoodwink paypal disputed after waiting 8 days and a full refund is returned to him

Again sorry for the inconvenience and no hard feelings for your comments or anyone elses. Any questions/comments, please contact me at my email: jtngo86@yahoo.com

Thanks

John
Old 05-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Well done John.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by John@EuroRev
Money has been refunded.

Cliff notes of story.

-hoodwink bought used wheels off ebay (Beyern Mesh)
-we were unable to get them from owner (he is out of town)
-hoodwink called us at the shop and James told him we are trying to get them
-hoodwink paypal disputed after waiting 8 days and a full refund is returned to him

Again sorry for the inconvenience and no hard feelings for your comments or anyone elses. Any questions/comments, please contact me at my email: jtngo86@yahoo.com

Thanks

John
So essentially u middleman'd an eBay sale, why didn't the owner leave the wheels with u guys If u were selling them? Seems strange to have an eBay listing w no way to access the product being sold. And for 8 days at that!! Jeezus i'm confus
Old 05-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by skelevirus
So essentially u middleman'd an eBay sale, why didn't the owner leave the wheels with u guys If u were selling them? Seems strange to have an eBay listing w no way to access the product being sold. And for 8 days at that!! Jeezus i'm confus
Agree. That is critical information and should be spelled out clearly in the auction on eBay, so that the potential bidders/buyers are aware of the middleman situation.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by theXman
Agree. That is critical information and should be spelled out clearly in the auction on eBay, so that the potential bidders/buyers are aware of the middleman situation.
It really is confusing, it seems ur guys eBay seller rating is getting trashed because of it as well. That seller rating is extremely important to most buyers
Old 05-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 530i Premium Package

I was going to buy those beyern meshs too! good thing I didn't
Old 05-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

well, at least EuroRev responds and solves the problem in a timely fashion. Things happen as many of you know.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Members

My Ride: '06 BMW 550i MSport, Carbon Black,20" Vossen CV-1's,Remus,RPi scoop,H&R. '07 Porsche 997 C4S with Aerokit,iForged 20",X51 engine upgrade,PCCB's,Guards Red.

Eurorev had a thread on this board advertising the '20" replica 166 wheels' and when i enquired about them the reply was - No stock and unsure if we will get more of them.
That ad had a lot of interest and 'no longer available' were the words that should have been added.
How to lose cred in an instant....

Quick Reply: EuroRev Sucks!