Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 06:50 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '04 545I SPORTS SUPENSION DINAN CAI DINAN STAGE 2 WISH LIST: RPI SCOOPS BODY KIT NEW FEET (RIMS)

Originally Posted by John@EuroRev
Money has been refunded.

Cliff notes of story.

-hoodwink bought used wheels off ebay (Beyern Mesh)
-we were unable to get them from owner (he is out of town)
-hoodwink called us at the shop and James told him we are trying to get them
-hoodwink paypal disputed after waiting 8 days and a full refund is returned to him

Again sorry for the inconvenience and no hard feelings for your comments or anyone elses. Any questions/comments, please contact me at my email: jtngo86@yahoo.com

Thanks

John

Not 100% accurate and I will continue to post until resolved. I was never informed before hand by anyone that the seller was out of town and they were waiting for the owner to return to ship. If I had, I would have been willing to wait. My messages went unaswered when asked, "when are you shipping my rims."

Secondly, my money has not been refunded see my email below to John:

Re: ?
Sent: Fri 5/07/10 11:03 PM
To: Hoodwink The (hoodwink33@hotmail.com)

I will get a get ahold of the shop tomorrow and ask if he cab do it manually. Since you disputed, paypal is motion of giving you back money. Will let u know tomorrow around noon

-john
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 22:56:21 -0400
To: <jtngo86@yahoo.com>
Subject:

John,

The money has not been credited to the paypal account as of yet. Please take care of this process, so I can pay for another set of rims. Thank you! The credit actually goes back to debrill2861.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by hoodwink33
Not 100% accurate and I will continue to post until resolved. I was never informed before hand by anyone that the seller was out of town and they were waiting for the owner to return to ship. If I had, I would have been willing to wait. My messages went unaswered when asked, "when are you shipping my rims."

I will get a get ahold of the shop tomorrow and ask if he cab do it manually. Since you disputed, paypal is motion of giving you back money. Will let u know tomorrow around noon

-john

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:

John,

The money has not been credited to the paypal account as of yet. Please take care of this process, so I can pay for another set of rims. Thank you! The credit actually goes back to debrill2861.
Good lord, this seems like dreadful customer service to me. Not advertising that they did not have possession of the rims in the first place is troubling. Not answering emails for so many days is awful. And not promptly doing the refund is inexcuseable. Yet another troubling story by an out of town customer.

Thankfully, we have a number of vendors here that have never had complaints from members -- let alone so many of them.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by hoodwink33

-john

Subject:

John,

Its funny how quick they tried to defuse the situation in here. But in reality, it's not the case. Once again, this is not good for reputation.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

I think it's kinda funny how 1k people have viewed this thread, all the usual vocal suspects, and no ones coming near it w a hundred foot thread if it were a different vendor would there not be 100 repies by now??
Old 05-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
I think it's kinda funny how 1k people have viewed this thread, all the usual vocal suspects, and no ones coming near it w a hundred foot thread if it were a different vendor would there not be 100 repies by now??
I think that it is reflective of the fact that many So Cal members genuinely and sincerely like and are satisfied with Euro Rev which explains why they are not going to pile on Euro Rev. There just seems to be a massive disconnect between the perceptions about/reputation of Euro Rev between respected So Cal members and non So Cal members.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Contributors

seems to speak volumes when your service is terrible across state lines but is good in person

in person means they are held accountable, over state lines they can dismiss the concerns and not worry about

Eurorev has atleast some attributes of a crooked business
Old 05-09-2010, 04:10 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

So essentially u middleman'd an eBay sale, why didn't the owner leave the wheels with u guys If u were selling them? Seems strange to have an eBay listing w no way to access the product being sold. And for 8 days at that!! Jeezus i'm confus

Originally Posted by theXman
Agree. That is critical information and should be spelled out clearly in the auction on eBay, so that the potential bidders/buyers are aware of the middleman situation.

A violation of ebay' terms of use.........
Old 05-09-2010, 04:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Iceman
A violation of ebay' terms of use.........
Not to mention a deceptive trade practice. :thumbsdown:
Old 05-09-2010, 05:13 AM
Members

My Ride: '04 545I SPORTS SUPENSION DINAN CAI DINAN STAGE 2 WISH LIST: RPI SCOOPS BODY KIT NEW FEET (RIMS)

I see my thread was moved to the buyer&seller feedback section, where I actaully had intended to post but it ended up in the vendor classified section instead. Thanks mods for allowing it to stay as long as you did. I received some good viewing, support, but most of all--I was able to shed some light on the lack of respect Eurorev displays for its customers. I personally will never do business with the company again.

Being fair...I will repeat that John seems like a classy guy, but the other goones are ruining the business.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

So essentially u middleman'd an eBay sale, why didn't the owner leave the wheels with u guys If u were selling them? Seems strange to have an eBay listing w no way to access the product being sold. And for 8 days at that!! Jeezus i'm confus
Arbitrage.

Quick Reply: EuroRev Sucks!