Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by myfootsmells' post='833050' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:35 PM
Here's the latest correspondence from Speed Innovation:

Dear Michael,
I appreciate you for contacting me and getting this problem
resolved. Michael let me assure you that we take it things like this very
seriously as we know that our Company is indeed the best software company
out there in terms of taking care of our customers. Michael I really
appreciate that we worked this out and I am very sorry bud it has been a
long day. I have checked the software and the re-flash that you received
should have the governor removed however I know for a fact that the new
re-flash you will be receiving will have it removed.
If you know the few
member that have this issue feel free to let them know and have them contact
us regardless of expired warranty.

We work with all of our customers Michael and we will get your car scheduled
and done as soon as possible, just bare with us as we work with others as
well. Thank you for understanding and I will contact you as soon as I can
get the schedule for Pasadena. If by next Mon we have not contacted you feel
free to shoot me an email or call. We appreciate your business and thank you
for choosing SpeedInnovation for your product needs, and once again we
appreciate working things out.

Thanks Michael,

Jessie Diakis
SpeedInnovation
Senior Sales Manager
Jessie@SpeedInnovation.com
Glad to see that Jessie at SpeedInnovation stepped up to the plate to handle the problem where EuroRev failed.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Well said Tony!

Originally Posted by DRANGED' post='833065' date='Apr 1 2009, 01:48 PM
Glad to see that Jessie at SpeedInnovation stepped up to the plate to handle the problem where EuroRev failed.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

That's a very good question... John (alpinewhite, John@EuroRev) seems to be MIA now.

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='833011' date='Apr 1 2009, 10:42 AM
John (MacFly), that's awesome that you're stepping in to facilitate communication to help get this resolved. That said, I'm just curious why you're taking the lead and not John (alpinewhite) or especially Vincent since they represent/own EuroRev?
Old 04-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Members

I will make a statement regarding the Eurorev Trinity thing. If you guys do not like it fuck it it needs to be said. I have to say this there is absolutely no comparison in the two. One has a real shop and real local installation facility etc. The other simply is an online business with no overhead other than parts. When this happens this shuts businesses down, simply because these people do not have any overhead such as a building lease,equipment leases, employees just to name the majors. When a business is put into this situation often the first thing to go is the customer service only becuase there is real things at stake such as leases and lives. When you have a business that requires your full attention vs. someone online that has nothing to worry about but be online and lowball every part just to make a sale customer real businesses suffer and so does their customer service.

I have personal experience with this person and I can say what and how it is. Matter of fact I know both of them Eurorev and Mr. Trinity himself. I have issues with both of them Eurorev for not handling their customers properly which has been a problem when the recession first started. Most people were not effected at the beginning but all businesses were even myself. But regardless of this Eurorev kept there account up to date and never sat there and talked shit about the competition, I believe their presence at events and years of establishment can not be compared to trinity which was a customer of both of us at one time. And please spare the crap of how you started a business because of the lack of customer service or whatever you may come up with.

Now for Mr. Trinity I think you are aware of whom I am, but regardless I spent the entire day on a dynodynamics at no cost to you only to customize the software in your vehicle to suit your needs, tested your crappy intake system which lost power, and gave you the best experience and customer service. You were having an issue with an intake system, came in we took care of everything, made you a custom part. We went the full mile for you.

You know whats my issue with you, you sit here and bad mouth SpeedInnovation for making a small mistake ( leaving out the governor) yet you have the product installed in your car and because of your ties with a competitor you have yet to flash or call to get flashed..You don't sell our products but you hype a competitors product only because they provide you with a substantial discount for your online business so that you can sell to others and cut out the others.

I am aware most people will come on here that are friends of his or guys that purchased something from him and have his "back". Let me say this to these guys, when this person gets a real shop, full bays, lifts, tools,taxes and employees just to name a few......... Then if he provides you with exceptional service is it right to commend them, but as long as they are online business there is no comparison.

NOW that is my full dollar today.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by JD@SI' post='833091' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:09 PM
I will make a statement regarding the Eurorev Trinity thing. If you guys do not like it fuck it it needs to be said. I have to say this there is absolutely no comparison in the two. One has a real shop and real local installation facility etc. The other simply is an online business with no overhead other than parts. When this happens this shuts businesses down, simply because these people do not have any overhead such as a building lease,equipment leases, employees just to name the majors. When a business is put into this situation often the first thing to go is the customer service only becuase there is real things at stake such as leases and lives. When you have a business that requires your full attention vs. someone online that has nothing to worry about but be online and lowball every part just to make a sale customer real businesses suffer and so does their customer service.

I have personal experience with this person and I can say what and how it is. Matter of fact I know both of them Eurorev and Mr. Trinity himself. I have issues with both of them Eurorev for not handling their customers properly which has been a problem when the recession first started. Most people were not effected at the beginning but all businesses were even myself. But regardless of this Eurorev kept there account up to date and never sat there and talked shit about the competition, I believe their presence at events and years of establishment can not be compared to trinity which was a customer of both of us at one time. And please spare the crap of how you started a business because of the lack of customer service or whatever you may come up with.

Now for Mr. Trinity I think you are aware of whom I am, but regardless I spent the entire day on a dynodynamics at no cost to you only to customize the software in your vehicle to suit your needs, tested your crappy intake system which lost power, and gave you the best experience and customer service. You were having an issue with an intake system, came in we took care of everything, made you a custom part. We went the full mile for you.

You know whats my issue with you, you sit here and bad mouth SpeedInnovation for making a small mistake ( leaving out the governor) yet you have the product installed in your car and because of your ties with a competitor you have yet to flash or call to get flashed..You don't sell our products but you hype a competitors product only because they provide you with a substantial discount for your online business so that you can sell to others and cut out the others.

I am aware most people will come on here that are friends of his or guys that purchased something from him and have his "back". Let me say this to these guys, when this person gets a real shop, full bays, lifts, tools,taxes and employees just to name a few......... Then if he provides you with exceptional service is it right to commend them, but as long as they are online business there is no comparison.

NOW that is my full dollar today.
I beg to differ. Customer serivce is customer service regardless of how and where you operate your business. If you don't focus on satisfying your customers, you won't have a lease to worry about and your life's just gonna go down hill from loss of revenue.

Also, I'm not sure why you're bringing up Trinity here. Maybe I missed it but he didn't come on to bash EuroRev. In fact, one of his friends/supporters came on to back up Vincent. What am I missing???
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='833103' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:19 PM
I beg to differ. Customer serivce is customer service regardless of how and where you operate your business. If you don't focus on satisfying your customers, you won't have a lease to worry about and your life's just gonna go down hill from loss of revenue.

Also, I'm not sure why you're bringing up Trinity here. Maybe I missed it but he didn't come on to bash EuroRev. In fact, one of his friends/supporters came on to back up Vincent. What am I missing???
+1

Old 04-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='833108' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:21 PM
+1

That's a big tub of popcorn you got there Gene.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Members

I was making a statement regarding a post made on this page speaking how great trinity is, but am I wrong here doesn't the thread read EUROREV HELP ME OUT HERE....please tell me where in the title does it say please trinity come in here and tell others how great you are and take some more business.

I agree with the fellow prior about no reason customer service should fail just because of an online business vs a retail store front. Although this may be true in a perfect world, but reality is different. I will compare Circuit City which lost millions due to online sales such as ebay and others. When they started losing money they lost customer service, which in turn hurt sales further and now they do not exist as of today. It is easy to make a statement but hard to see the reality and implications they may cause. If you do not have or own a business then you wont understand both sides of the equation.

I wont say anything anymore the three posts I have made has ruffled some feathers and I hopefully reached out to the few that need the update or reflash.

LAST POST FROM ME......Good luck to those having issues with Eurorev and those having issues with the software reflash I am sure you guys can email SpeedInnovation and get it handled through the manufacturer.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Let me get some popcorn Gene.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by 545ace' post='833116' date='Apr 1 2009, 12:27 PM
That's a big tub of popcorn you got there Gene.
that what she said

unlike DRANGED I like to share....

Quick Reply: EuroRev HELP ME OUT HERE!