Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

DEAR TONY (QUAD_M)

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='657175' date='Aug 30 2008, 12:30 AM
yea i hear ya... west coast east coast.. both sides knows how to give some one an ass romp..
oh yeah, fo sho! A East/West collabo!!!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='657165' date='Aug 29 2008, 09:21 AM
530ISport and Melimel, I totally understand where you're coming from... Brooklyn's got their way and over on the West Coast, so do we. I was born in East LA and if we say we're gonna be on your ass like chiqule, you better run, fool!!! Just joking! LOL
you kno you aint joking big mike haha

I havent posted on the other post towards Tony just not my place to talk about someone that i havent associated with....but i seen some quite a bit of what tony has done and i sure as hell wouldve been really pissed if someone fk'd with my money and car, I think all you guys are doing the right thing on taking the approach the right way. This is alot of money and this guy should get whats coming to him.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Senior Members

Tony, what you think of your recent gain in popularity on this forum? You got so many threads discussing you--doesn't that make you feel all warm inside?

Tony, which facility do you prefer? Start thinking cuz after the suits, that's where you are gonna be:

For your information, here it it Tony:

FEDERAL FACILITIES

Old 08-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Senior Members

Complete with a nice yard as well

Wow, just take a look at this! N I C E !!!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:07 AM
Senior Members

Oops... Tony, did I mention that internet fraud over state lines is a federal offense?! And the huge amount of money defrauded makes it a felony....?

Oops... You are in deep trouble now...

Will you like to start running now before the Secret Service (Yes, they are the ones in charge of this kind of crime) and the FBI catch ya?

Did it ever occur to you that the Secret Service has access to Homeland Security databases enabling them to find anyone?

Hmmmm... Are you sure you want to keep doing this?

You've only got two choices.

1. Stay, get caught, go to prison.. and not just ANY prison, it's a FEDERAL PRISON. Talk to a convict friend of yours if you don't know the difference and they can enlighten you.

2. RUN!!! And run for the rest of your life! You won't be able to set foot in this country again!

I know I got your attention now.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='657226' date='Aug 29 2008, 01:07 PM

Oops... Tony, did I mention that internet fraud over state lines is a federal offense?! And the huge amount of money defrauded makes it a felony....?

Will you like to start running now before the Secret Service (Yes, they are the ones in charge of this kind of crime) and the FBI catch ya?

Did it ever occur to you that the Secret Service has access to Homeland Security databases enabling them to find anyone?

1. Stay, get caught, go to prison.. and not just ANY prison, it's a FEDERAL PRISON. Talk to a convict friend of yours if you don't know the difference and they can enlighten you.

2. RUN!!! And run for the rest of your life! You won't be able to set foot in this country again!

OoF thats a good post my friend.... well done...

love the barbed wire... thats some shiney wire.. hey tony you think that would look good wraped with a m-tec kit
Old 08-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Senior Members

Tony, n case your brain has trouble digesting the meaning of my previous post, let me help you by emphasizing some points for you, okay? Don't say I wasn't nice to ya... hahaha!

D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D T H E W O R D S C O M I N G O U T O F M Y M O U T H .......?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Contributors

I really feel for you guys, ive been scammed in the past (high end audio/video) and i know how much it burns.

I know this thread is just for the end rant of the equation and that many of you are going after this nut sack legally (which is awesome).

But other than being a thread to bash on this fuck bag, what good does it do? I would think you would rather spend most of your time and energy figuring out a way to get your money back (i had to show up to the store with a show of force to get my refund).

Honestly though I do feel for you guys big time though, i know it stings
Old 08-29-2008, 09:16 AM
Senior Members

I forgot to mention, Tony, the judge, depending on the severity of the crime, will hand you a punishment of a fine or imprisonment of 10 to 20 years or both...

And here comes the winner! Read this: Forfeiture to the united states of any personal property used or intended to be used to commit the offense.

Don't understand? This means the you go to prison and the government of the USA will take away all your assets---this can include your home, office, car, assets, everything. Besides, you don't need that in federal prison.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='657229' date='Aug 29 2008, 01:13 PM
I really feel for you guys, ive been scammed in the past (high end audio/video) and i know how much it burns.

I know this thread is just for the end rant of the equation and that many of you are going after this nut sack legally (which is awesome).

But other than being a thread to bash on this fuck bag, what good does it do? I would think you would rather spend most of your time and energy figuring out a way to get your money back (i had to show up to the store with a show of force to get my refund).

Honestly though I do feel for you guys big time though, i know it stings
your right about us wasting time hear bashing him... but guess what i feel this is a way for the guys who got burnt to vent.. as for me i didnt get burnt by this guy... and another thing its funny to see hoe some people come up with some funny a$$ shit..... like big mike with the barbed wire and the location`s of all the fed prison`s in the area.... classic

Quick Reply: DEAR TONY (QUAD_M)