Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

DEAR TONY (QUAD_M)

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 05:54 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='657015' date='Aug 29 2008, 08:35 AM
like i said on the last thread i didnt get burned by this guy... but after reading all the post`s of all you guy`s that did get burned..... I STILL THINK A PUBLIC STONEING IS IN ORDER..... AND IM SRY IF SOME OF YOU GUY`S DONT LIKE WHAT IM WRITEING... BUT GUESS WHAT ITS THE (((GOD DAM TRUTH)))))... a guy like this should have his hands vut off at the limb... put a stick in his mouth tell him to bite real hard(( cuase its going to hurt)) and cut away... it sounds barbarik,guess what it is... i saw one of you guys post someing about him,saying he didnt intend to do this.. he made a mastake... please how do u know that he didnt (( INTEND)) to do this the whole time.. gane peoples trust and take there money when the getting is good... You have to look at it both way`s this guy is a big tim SCUM BAG...
joe your sooo from brooklyn....lol
Old 08-29-2008, 06:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

hey .. we know enough people on here that im thinking.. and bear with me im brainstorming.. and kinda iin a foul mood.. so im thinking anyways.. maybe being between all of us..(not like ive got burned by tony) we got enough connections to really find out where he lives.. go to his friggen address.. and plain and simple get your fu%king money BACK~!!!!! i mean where im from.. if you owe someone money? u give it back asap or there going to come and get it.. plain and simple.. i hope through all this no one has placed any more stupid orders with this moron..

good luck people! just offering my 2cents.. like i said im in a pissy mood so far this morning.. so im fed up with bullshit in my life and people feeding me bullshit.. so on that note i think all of u's ( a brooklyn term) should kick some damm ass and take whats yours.. Mel
Old 08-29-2008, 06:01 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel' post='657052' date='Aug 29 2008, 09:54 AM
joe your sooo from brooklyn....lol
yea i know... lol...
Old 08-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Contributors

Hey Tony, remind me not to buy from ya! GL with the civil bashing. We definitely need a little more drama here on these boards.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:46 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Howitzer' post='657078' date='Aug 29 2008, 10:36 AM
Hey Tony, remind me not to buy from ya! GL with the civil bashing. We definitely need a little more drama here on these boards.
YES drama is a good thing sometimes
Old 08-29-2008, 06:56 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

I was one of the lucky ones as i got my kit from Tony last year, but he is definately a used nasty douchbag who screwed a lot of good people here on the forum and I hope he gets what he deserves and he deserves a nice ass kicking and I thing 530ISport and Melimel seem like they would be more than happy to do it!! I'll video tape and put it on youtube so we can all watch it over and over and over and over again and have some good laughs. I thnk that would be pretty nice
Old 08-29-2008, 08:21 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

530ISport and Melimel, I totally understand where you're coming from... Brooklyn's got their way and over on the West Coast, so do we. I was born in East LA and if we say we're gonna be on your ass like chiqule, you better run, fool!!! Just joking! LOL

But seriously, that's where I'm from. Combine that with Chinese and you got a serious mofo on your hands.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Eugene134' post='657093' date='Aug 29 2008, 10:56 AM
I was one of the lucky ones as i got my kit from Tony last year, but he is definately a used nasty douchbag who screwed a lot of good people here on the forum and I hope he gets what he deserves and he deserves a nice ass kicking and I thing 530ISport and Melimel seem like they would be more than happy to do it!! I'll video tape and put it on youtube so we can all watch it over and over and over and over again and have some good laughs. I thnk that would be pretty nice
YEA THAT WOULD BE A GOOD THING... i dont wish harm on anybody... but this guy really could use a old school beat down... YOU KNOW THE ONE IM TALKING ABOUT... the one when you pump your fist and say 3 o`clock your a dead man.... see him and swing for the fence... or better yet... put him o room with just m-tec kit`s and we can take shot`s at him with a paint ball gun.... of course all the m-tec kit`s have to be alpine white of course ....
Old 08-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Dear Tony - I can't wait for you to be found -for your own good by the police and not one of us. It's likely you're the only one in North Miami Beach area that has: a dialect that screams a lack of education, the inability to write proper sentences, a complete lack of common sense, and more bull shit than a sewage water treatment plant. I've seen monkeys on Discovery HD with more tact, intelligence, and maturity.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BigMike' post='657165' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:21 PM
530ISport and Melimel, I totally understand where you're coming from... Brooklyn's got their way and over on the West Coast, so do we. I was born in East LA and if we say we're gonna be on your ass like chiqule, you better run, fool!!! Just joking! LOL

But seriously, that's where I'm from. Combine that with Chinese and you got a serious mofo on your hands.
yea i hear ya... west coast east coast.. both sides knows how to give some one an ass romp..

Quick Reply: DEAR TONY (QUAD_M)