Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Acute Performance (member: "myfootsmells")

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great seller as always!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Car

Friendly emails and awesome service. Many thanks!
Old 03-30-2011, 03:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Michael gave me a great deal on my Bilstein B8's - FIRST IN THE USA for an Xi, as far as I know. After I paid the invoice, a day passed and I received an email from Michael stating that the shipping will be delayed... two days later I received the dampers now, if that is "delayed", I can't even imagine what "on time" is for this guy - you pay and the package is at your door in 30 seconds?

Unparalleled customer service and a good knowledge base. Solid guy, car guy and a really friendly and fast communicator. I can't say enough for this guy, really. But above all else, I bought from Michael, because I trust him.

And get this: I am shopping for tires and hit him up for a quote - he straight up told me that it is best for me to order from someone close-by, because shipping would kill the deal. And that's what earns him my business over and over - he does the right thing.

Thanks again! I'll talk to you soon
Old 03-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

Last summer I needed new front rotors and pads. I bought Hawk HPS pads and had him drop ship the rotors. Unfortunately, the manufacturer shipped me the rears. Michael then got me the front rotors by the next business day. Also, I figured I might as well upgrade the rear rotors so Michael gave me a great deal so I just kept the rears. In the end I got new front and rear R1 Concept rotors and pads for a great price!

A few weeks later I noticed the rear rotors rusting more than the fronts. Michael got on the ball and got me new replacements the next day.

Most recently I ordered a set of 20" DPE R16 V2 from him at a great price. When I received them (faster than anticipated) he referred me to a great tire and alignment place who I would use again.

Don't ever hesitate on getting stuff from Michael. He's a great person to deal with!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

Got my Bilstein shocks, front rear rotors and brake pads from Michael. I was surprise It only takes a day or two to ship me most of the parts, that is the benefit for going with local vendors. A very good vendor to do business with. Thanks again.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:45 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Black Sapphire 535i

Acute Performance is definitely a premier supplier and worthy of all the accolades you read about in this thread. Michael really knows how to take care of his customers. I've bought BMC filters, cold air intakes, rotors and pads for my X5 and now also for my E60 from him. We had a few challenges finding the right front rotors given the manufacture date of my car verses the model year, but he took care of everything and had the stuff shipped out to me within a week. Thanks for everything Michael. You earned yourself another lifetime customer. Thanks!

Here's a link to my thread on rotor and brake pad selection:
https://5series.net/forums/topic/103...e/page__st__15
Attached Thumbnails Acute Performance (member: "myfootsmells")-rotors02.jpg  
Old 05-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 528xi Stock for the moment!!

Thanke for the quick response and delivery of my H&R springs, it is a pleasure working with a seller like Mike.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Members

My Ride: Carbon black m sport package 535xi. Natural brown interior with black diamond trim. Dinan stage 2.

Michael is the best. He dealt with all my questions in a professional way. I will buy all my mods from here!
Old 05-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525I

Acuteperformance has great pricing and great customer service. I recommend them to everyone. Michael thrives to provide the customer with the best knowledge on products and easiest ways to make the install. Great seller. Great to do business with. Thanks again Michael.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Thanks everyone I appreciate your continued support

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance

Quick Reply: Acute Performance (member: "myfootsmells")