Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Acute Performance (member: "myfootsmells")

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08' 550i

One of the best in costumer service...got my Forgestar's From Michael recently..had a issue with the hub rings and michael took care of it..
Old 06-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i SMG, 35% Tint, LED Angel Eyes

On a scale of 1 to 10, ummm... 12!!!!
Will make a 30+ mile drive to deliver products and stand behind the stuff he sells. He's already done one trip for a member and doing another for me this weekend to oversee the install of KSports.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Thanks!

Michael
Acute Performance

Originally Posted by toyota2bmw
Will make a 30+ mile drive to deliver products and stand behind the stuff he sells. He's already done one trip for a member and doing another for me this weekend to oversee the install of KSports.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Originally Posted by toyota2bmw
+1. Michael spent half day with me at the shop last Sat. He wanted to make sure the KSport and Hawk pads are installed properly. He even came out to meet me on Sunday to make sure everything is ok. Thank you Michael!
Old 06-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 SMG 545i silver grey metallic / bamboo anthracite / black leather CPO sport package premium sound park distance control cold weather package

Great seller. He was very professional, and quick with his turn around. He answered all of my questions, and dealt with all of my crap in trying to find the right set of wheels. Thanks a lot Michael.
I will definitely do business with him again.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks for the kind words.

Michael
Acute Performance

Originally Posted by skylineseason
+1. Michael spent half day with me at the shop last Sat. He wanted to make sure the KSport and Hawk pads are installed properly. He even came out to meet me on Sunday to make sure everything is ok. Thank you Michael!
Originally Posted by eurotunerM3
Great seller. He was very professional, and quick with his turn around. He answered all of my questions, and dealt with all of my crap in trying to find the right set of wheels. Thanks a lot Michael.
I will definitely do business with him again.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Buyers - purchase with confidence

Michael at Acuteperformance is awesome

He promptly answered all my questions via phone / PM / and e-mails as I tend to ask numerous questions before I make a purchase.

I purchased Avant Garde 19's Matte Black with Hankook V12s mounted and balanced. All I had to do was to put them on.

Michael will help you decide and will offer exceptional customer service. I cannot be any happier.

Thanks boss !
Old 12-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Former Vendor

Appreciate the kind words

Michael
Acute Performance

Originally Posted by leese8080
Future Buyers - purchase with confidence

Michael at Acuteperformance is awesome

He promptly answered all my questions via phone / PM / and e-mails as I tend to ask numerous questions before I make a purchase.

I purchased Avant Garde 19's Matte Black with Hankook V12s mounted and balanced. All I had to do was to put them on.

Michael will help you decide and will offer exceptional customer service.

Thanks boss !
Old 12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Senior Members

Acute Performance Is The Best Of The Best!
Always the best prices and ships out really fast. Micheal is a really good guy to talk too. Always answers my questions and helps out alot. I think he's by far the best Forum Vendor i've met.

Thanks Man!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

Michael is the Man once again!!

1. So I bent a wheel after hitting a huge pothole last night around 11pm on the freeway. PM'd him for advice on shops for repair. He got back to me promptly within minutes.
2. Next morning, I call the specialized wheel repair shop along with other shops. Quote was much higher than expected. Importantly, it would take at least 2 days, in which I cannot afford right now.
3. PM'd Michael if he could arrange it for me to get a new wheel at a discounted price since I had purchased the wheel/tire setup only a month ago.
4. Michael PM'd back and arranged a very reasonable price for me get a brand new wheel + free mount/balancing from Avant Grade directly.
5. He arranged everything for me and I was in/out after 30mintues with a new wheel and the old one in the trunk.

After 12 hours of the incident - I am a happy man.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/108...n-laoc-to-fix/

Michael - Great communications and excellent customer service. Exceeding expectations!! THANK YOU SIR

Quick Reply: Acute Performance (member: "myfootsmells")