Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

**BUYING EXPERIENCES FROM MEMBER QUAD_M**

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had great success with Tony back in April. I was having repair work done to my car while I was out of town. He shipped my un-painted bumper to the shop 2nd day air so when I got back my car would be done.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones? Really shi**y guys... Sorry.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5

Originally Posted by neria' post='642724' date='Aug 8 2008, 02:53 PM
I had great success with Tony back in April. I was having repair work done to my car while I was out of town. He shipped my un-painted bumper to the shop 2nd day air so when I got back my car would be done.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones? Really shi**y guys... Sorry.

Are you a female?
Old 08-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '04 Jet Black Once upon a time it had chrome wheels... 'til i joined this forum :)

After ten months of waiting, I finally decided to do a chargeback on my Visa. I was a bit weary because it has been, ahem, 10 months since the transaction took place. I told them that quad_m even found a way to conjure up a UPS waybill number (probably has hookups at UPS) stating it was shipped but got lost. Anyways, I found out last week that they went ahead and did the chargeback for me. That's it, I'm out of this shi*t, quad_m, time for you to deal with the 30 or so people you gaffled!
Old 08-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by lokoloko' post='649501' date='Aug 19 2008, 11:03 AM
After ten months of waiting, I finally decided to do a chargeback on my Visa. I was a bit weary because it has been, ahem, 10 months since the transaction took place. I told them that quad_m even found a way to conjure up a UPS waybill number (probably has hookups at UPS) stating it was shipped but got lost. Anyways, I found out last week that they went ahead and did the chargeback for me. That's it, I'm out of this shi*t, quad_m, time for you to deal with the 30 or so people you gaffled!
Good to hear you got your money back, lokoloko.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:40 AM
Members

Originally Posted by lokoloko' post='649501' date='Aug 18 2008, 11:03 PM
Hello All- Well I'm also another victim and after reading all these post I can't believe I purchased items totaling $5,459.00 worth of items from someone with no last name, store address, etc. I checked around and every one was so happy with this guys service back in April when I did my checks on him. Please add me to what ever list to begin process.
lokoloko- did you have a receipt from Tony, Vic or whoever- My credit card company is asking me for an Invoice and I don't have one from him- just the charges on my credit card from Lauderdale Imports.

Thanks
Old 08-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Members

Originally Posted by peter@vmrwheels' post='639884' date='Aug 5 2008, 01:14 AM
Thanks for sending the info. My list is at 7 names ( 16k ) after a few hours. I'm sure there are others who do not read the forums on a daily basis... So if we can all remind each other to do so, this list will be complete.

I'm also collecting e-mail addresses, so in case someone finds a good lawyer to represent us collectively, there will be a way for communication.

Additionally, if anyone has any extra information (return address from shipping labels, phone numbers, wire transfer receipts, etc) it will be easier to track him down.

Finally, regarding police dept contact... they will not even bother to investigate small amounts, but once the amount starts adding up, then it will become a higher priority.

If someone on the board has personal connection to any law enforcement contacts it would be a good "in" for us.

Sadly, I think this list will hit $30k....

Edit: Can I ask for a sticky?
I ordered $5,459.00 worth of product from this guy- company name that appeared on my card was Lauderdale Imports back in April. Contact me if you need any additional info.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Members

Originally Posted by diamondbmw' post='652863' date='Aug 23 2008, 12:44 PM
I ordered $5,459.00 worth of product from this guy- company name that appeared on my card was Lauderdale Imports back in April. Contact me if you need any additional info.

Hmmm... lauderdale imports is a BMW dealership. Can you check the phone# on your statement?
Old 08-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Members

Originally Posted by peter@vmrwheels' post='653472' date='Aug 24 2008, 07:12 PM
Hmmm... lauderdale imports is a BMW dealership. Can you check the phone# on your statement?
I will check and let you know- my credit card company is sending me some additional information.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Members

Originally Posted by diamondbmw' post='652863' date='Aug 23 2008, 03:44 PM
Did everyone check the name of the company that was listed on their credit card statement?
Old 08-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by diamondbmw' post='653575' date='Aug 25 2008, 09:56 AM
Did everyone check the name of the company that was listed on their credit card statement?
the name I paid to was: M-Motorsports Accessories Inc.

Quick Reply: **BUYING EXPERIENCES FROM MEMBER QUAD_M**