Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

**BUYING EXPERIENCES FROM MEMBER QUAD_M**

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 04:23 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 535xi
Model Year: 2008

"There is a sucker born every minute. " P.T. Barnum 1810-1891 actually never said this. It was actually coined by his competitor.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Contributors

Has anyone received any deliveries from Tony lately??? Just wondering since there hasn't been any activity from on this form for a while.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:54 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I exchanged PMs with Tony just this past Tue. He's trying hard to focus on finishing the outstanding orders. That's probably why he's not on here replying to this thread.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Contributors

So there is hope??
Old 07-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='632491' date='Jul 25 2008, 11:54 AM
I exchanged PMs with Tony just this past Tue. He's trying hard to focus on finishing the outstanding orders. That's probably why he's not on here replying to this thread.

you guys maybe need to cut the guy some slack demand is very high as he got very popular on this forum and others.. and im sure he's overwelmed with work.... here's my experience with TONY..

I orderd a full Mtech kit and m5 finisher from tony about 8 months ago or so.. the kit came fine I had something horrible happen to me after i got the kit. When transporting my kit to my friends house on a pick up truck to go install it in his garage.. my f*ucking side skirts fly off and get ran over on the highway!!! yes they were tied down have no idea how it happened...

I contacted tony and told him about it.. i was f*ucking pissed!!! not at him but at what happened... i had my hamman splitter on order from him and told him to cancell the splitter and just send me new side skirts... after going back and forth he explained that the hamman order could not be cancelled for w/e reason.. even though he didnt have it yet and it wasnt painted.. after going back and forth he offerd me to just give me the skirts at COST+ shipping.. i was still pissed caused i didnt want to pay any more money.. i just wanted to cancell the splitter and get new skirts and a refund for the difference... some of you may remember i offerd it for sale here and tony would have painted it your color and shipped it to someone else... after going back and forth this guy TONY ended up sending me FREE side skirts!! i repeat FREE he swallowed that cost and just sent me the splitter and new skirts.. so to those wondering if this guy is a scammer or dosent have customer service let my story show you different.. ofcourse my scenario was complicated and very disfortunate what happened to me but this guy is a stand up guy and came thru and deliverd EXCELLENT quality product and EXCELLENT customer service.. he did something that he didnt have to to and for this i vouch for him 100000% i havent been on the forums in a while but i was shocked to see this thread opened against him and thought id share what happened to me.. so guys relax.. im sure he'll keep coming thru for everyone but im sure he never anticipated being so busy and i have to admit some people are super F*cking impatient... later thats my .02 c.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by trboda6' post='632554' date='Jul 25 2008, 11:57 AM
so guys relax.. im sure he'll keep coming thru for everyone but im sure he never anticipated being so busy and i have to admit some people are super F*cking impatient... later thats my .02 c.
Dude I hope you are right about Tony delivering our stuff but before calling people on the forum "super F*cking impatient" you need to checkout the entire thread and see that most of us have been waiting for 4-8 months.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

keep your .02 cents ....and don't generalize some people..... "super f*ucking impatient"...they have their reasons.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

@ "super F*cking impatient". All of these guys tried to give Tony the benefit of doubt - requesting your paid-in-full product months past the promised delivery time isn't being "super F*cking impatient". It's damned generous. I'd have filed a lawsuit at day 31, with demand for interest accrued. But that's just me.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Members

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='632679' date='Jul 25 2008, 02:33 PM
@ "super F*cking impatient". I'd have filed a lawsuit at day 31, with demand for interest accrued. But that's just me.
I would still contact the district attorney office and file complaints. You get enough of these guys that are still owed product to do that and action will be taken.

4,6, or 8 months waiting for fully paid product is not "super F*cking impatient, it is unacceptable!
Old 07-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by khooger' post='632674' date='Jul 25 2008, 03:21 PM
keep your .02 cents ....and don't generalize some people..... "super f*ucking impatient"...they have their reasons.

yeah i'll do that.. peace.. said what I had to say...

Quick Reply: **BUYING EXPERIENCES FROM MEMBER QUAD_M**